IGNORED

NFL - Will the 0-11 Detroit Lions go 0-16?

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will the Lions go 0-16?

• Absolutely yes
    • Probably
    • Probably not
    • Now way, no how

I am from metro-Detroit (just moved to NC) and can't stand the Lions. I have hated them for about 4 years now after such a painful childhood trying to be a fan. At the begining of the season I bet a co-worker that they wouldn't win 5 games... the week they played Carolina they had a 10-0 lead and I offered double or nothing that they would loose... now I have offered a 50% stake on what he owes me that they will loose out. Finally the Lions are making me happy and making me some money... good stuff... KEEP LOSING!
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

the lions are absolutly horrible. they are certainly going to go 0-16. theyve been playing better as of late, but its too little too late

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

I'm from Michigan and yes i think they will go 0-16.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

They will win today as long as Thomas doesn't have a big game.

or not...it's 42-7 (Saints) with the 4th quarter still to play.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

It all comes down to next week!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

It all comes down to next week!

Their gonna do it!!! .... and by do it I mean go 0-16

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Lions are the first team to ever go 0-15 but will also be the first to go 0-16. Sad.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I don't know, Green Bay has been lackluster lately so they might have a chance. I still give them an 80% chance of going 0-16 though

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

You NEVER know... That's why you play the games...

Hey, look at the Browns, and they beat the Giants, so... ANYTHING is possible!

But, I think the odds are in favor of the Lions going oh-fer...

Do you think Rod wishes his daughter would have married a better defensive coordinator

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Looks like it is a great possibility now; they need 11 more losses to break the longest losing streak though.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

You NEVER know... That's why you play the games...

And the Texans beat the Titans. You just never know 100% what team is going to show up on a NFL Sunday.

Looks like it is a great possibility now; they need 11 more losses to break the longest losing streak though.

I'd say that is entirely possible as well. How can a team suck so bad year in and year out? They have to be getting some of the best picks in the draft. But I don't know a lot of their history in the draft. Maybe they are trading for free agents and vets? I just don't know.

I think it is ridiculous that an entire nation of football fans is subjected to watching the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. I am all for tradition as long as the tradition isn't a garunteed blowout game. The NFL, the network, team owners, whoever needs to wakeup on that one. We should never have to watch the Lions outside the Detroit market. And Kudos to any Lions' fans who have hung in there. Now THAT'S loyalty!

Note: This thread is 5585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!