IGNORED

Finally got a new putter

Note: This thread is 5595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So, I had been looking at the Cleveland Classic Blade 1 putter (looks like the Ping Anser) for a bit, and on Christmas morning, I found it under the tree! I finally had the chance to actually use it on the course today (It was about 65 degrees out!) and it is awesome. The feel is amazing; I am a big fan of insert-less putters, and I love the weighting on it, as I like my putters to be a little heavier. If you're looking for an affordable, yet amazing putter, I highly suggest that you at least consider looking at this one. I believe right now, they are about $70.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From what I have heard, these are the best deal for the money out now. Face milling, and superior to the Karsten series, has me considering the #2 for my new putter.
In my bag:
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5 re*ax
3 Wood:R5 XL
Irons:FP Irons 5-GW
Hybrids:Baffler DWS 3,4 Wedges:588 RTG DSG 56º, 60ºPutter:White Hot XG #9 34"Grips: Lamkin Crossline CordsBall: Pro V1x

congrats on getting what you wanted.....your name must have been on the good list!! Lets hope santa included lots of birdies too!!

Driver: Tour Burner
3wood: speed ld
Hybrid: Slingshot
Irons: AP2
Putter: Rossa monte carlo 7

congrats... Pictures please?

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

-Rich

just got a yes! victoria putter for xmas =] have yet to use it yet but im excited too

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Congrats! I have had a few different types of putter. But I really like the blade style.

You know what this means, right? Fewer 2 putts, and absolutely NO 3 putts!

Driver: 907D2 10.5°
3Wood: 906F 15°
Hybrid: 585H 21°
Irons: 660 (4-P)
Wedges: Black SM52°, SM56°, SM60°Putter: Studio Select NP2Balls: ProV1/V1xRangefinder: Pinseeker 1500 TEGPS: SG5

Nice looking putter dude!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Yeah, I wish I could take pictures that weren't really blurry so you can see the milling on the face. It's really nice looking; you can sort of see it in the second picture.

-Rich

Note: This thread is 5595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!