IGNORED

Whats the next addition to your golf bag going to be?

Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got all new clubs late last summer, driver through putter. This year I am looking at a GPS unit, very torn between Skycaddie and uPro.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all new clubs late last summer, driver through putter. This year I am looking at a GPS unit, very torn between Skycaddie and uPro.

I'm kind of in the same boat....am considering a GPS unit (likely

iGolf Neo ). I just want something to use to get real quick distance to the green as I walk/ride to my ball. My laser range finder will work for everything else. The rest of my bag (outside of my driver) is new within the last year.

Grips and Balls which always kick off the season.

After that I haven't decided between:
uPro
Spin Milled Vokey 54 and possibly a 58
Hybrid

"take a couple weeks off - then quit for good"

- X-460 Tour 10.5 Fujikura Stiff
- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons
- Vokey 52 + 55deg wedges
- 900 60deg Low Bounce - Studio Design 1.5 - Pro V1x - SG4Sun Mountain Carry and Great Divider Cart Bags.

probably reshaft of irons and possibly hybrid re shaft or new 5 wood , 2 hybrid deal every thing esle is good

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

I like my bag except for the Ironwoods. Long term is to replace the pitching hybrid up to either the 6 or 7 iron with Ping G10 irons, and in the very near future replace either the 5H or the 5H and 6H with the 28* and maybe the 32* Ping G10 hybrids

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

Just ordered my iGolf Neo off of eBay.

That's funny...

Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Cobra S9-1 Pro Series D driver

mmm can't wait

Driver: Taylormade R7 Superquad TP 8.5 (Fujikura Motore F1 75 X-Stiff)
3-Wood: Cleveland Tour Head 13 (Matrix Ozik Code-8 X-Stiff)
Irons: Titleist 690 MB 3 and 4 iron (Dynamic X-100) 5 - PW (Dynamic Tour X7)
Wedges: Titleist Spin Milled 55 and 59 Degree
Putter: Titleist Studio Stainless 1st Gen.

Cobra S9-1 Pro Series D driver

Yeah, sweet driver. I hit it at the PGA Show last weekend. It's matching fairways are also nice. Very appealing set up for low handicappers. Sits nice and square behind the ball. Look at the Adams Speedline driver too, it's a beast.

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

Titleist 909 D3 9.5* with a Graphite Design YS6+ shaft (not sure about flex yet, got some demos on the way!) and a lamkin Cross-line grip stretched slightly thin! Won't make any difference to my scores but can't let the young guys hit it past me to much, bad for my rep! LOL

In my Tour bag
Driver - Cyberstar (9*), cut to 43.5 inches long with tonnes of lead tape attatched to the head.
Fairway 909F2 (13.5*), Diamana blue 83 shaft, 42 inches long
Rescues Heaven wood (17*)
909h (21*) Diamana blue shaft Irons Pro M (3-PW), Rifle 5.0 shafts Wedges KZG TRS (52* +...

Grips and Balls which always kick off the season.

Alright, I was wrong. My wife bought me a SkyCaddie for our anniversary. May be the best gift she's ever given me.

Now I can't wait to use it!

"take a couple weeks off - then quit for good"

- X-460 Tour 10.5 Fujikura Stiff
- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons
- Vokey 52 + 55deg wedges
- 900 60deg Low Bounce - Studio Design 1.5 - Pro V1x - SG4Sun Mountain Carry and Great Divider Cart Bags.

Probably going to pick up a couple of the new spin milled vokey's. Not sure what lofts yet.

In my SX76 StaDry
Woods: G15 9.0° BB Stiff, G10 14°
Hybrids: i15 20°, Rapture 24°
Irons: AP2 5-PW
Wedges: SM Vokey 51°, 56°, 60° Putter: Circa '62 No. 2 (Gun Metal Blue) Ball: ProV1

looking to try to find some Trusty Rusty's , in 53/57/61, gonna ditch my current Cally Vintage + 52/58.

wouldn't mind getting a 5 wood either. I currently have a Sumo 2 ( not Squared tho), in the 3 wood, and i am pretty happy with it, good club

Continuing to build my new blended set... MP-52s 5-, 6-, and 7-irons are next up.

But... I'm also leaning towards a Vokey SM52.08, something of the ~19 degree persuasion (5-wood or hybrid? Haven't decided...), and a new driver is possible as my 905R is getting old... I need to try the 909D2, D3, and S9-1 Pro S side-by-side. Chances aren't great that I'd get one, but that doesn't mean I'm not planning on it anyway.

I'm adding some new shafts to the Hybrids in my sig. These Aldila shafts just don't work for me. The new shafts will be the UST Avix Core Hybrid Shafts.

More importantly, I'm taking lessons. Whoo hoo. Trying to slow down my takeaway and lower my hands. It's a work in progress.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!