IGNORED

Call it a comeback, I ain't played in years!

Prairie Golfer
Note: This thread is 5487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm just getting back into the game again too, not as big of a gap as you though. I played back in elementary school, but haven't played since the summer after Grade 8. I'm 20 now, but one of the ranges just opened up a couple weeks ago and I've gone a few times. I picked up a used set of TaylorMade Firesole Woods and Burner LCG Irons. Had a couple Goliath (Canadian clone company) wedges, and I just bought a Yes Callie Forged Putter. I'll be looking to get a new driver this season, and possibly some wedges, but it just feels good to hit a ball again, and surprisingly they haven't been too bad haha.

None of the courses have opened up yet, but hopefully they will next week...but it just snowed a bit an hour ago...

I was never a great golfer, but I'm going to be going to the range a lot this year and put some effort in.
In My Bag:

Driver: G10 9* w/ Aldila NV 65.5
3 Wood: Firesole Bubble Shaft
5 Wood: Firesole Bubble Shaft3-PW: Burner LCGWedges: Goliath 52* and 56*Putter: Callie Forged

Momma said practice your chips.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Momma said practice your chips.

Momma's hit one golf shot in her life and hit someone in the head with it. I haven't fluffed or chili dipped a chip yet. Of course, the grass isn't very tall and I try to keep it on the ground so I don't get very many of those anyway. To the par 3 course!

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I just came back as well, not quite a fifteen year break but it feels like it. A few of my clubs have gone missing too, gives me a good excuse to get a few new sticks I just can't wait to fill out my set and get out on the course! I'm sure a few weeks on the practice tee will do me some good though.

In my Ogio Carry Bag,

Driver Titleist 905S 9.5*
3 Wood Titleist 906F2 15*
Hybrid Nickent 3DX DC 17* Irons Titleist 704.cb 3,5-PW Wedges Adams Tom Watson PVD 52*, 56*, 60*Putter Cleveland Classic 1Ball Nike One Tour, Callaway Tour i

I was an avid golfer (27 holes and the driving range every week April thru September) from 1978 through 1993. Played with Wilson Pro Staff forged and MacGregor Persimmons.

Started up again last summer and took a lesson last week. I'm still intimated with all the new technology.
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

I was an avid golfer (27 holes and the driving range every week April thru September) from 1978 through 1993. Played with Wilson Pro Staff forged and MacGregor Persimmons.

I'm not enaromoured wtih driver heads the size of pumpkins, irons that look like shovels, tees that are four inches tall and putters that look like Star Trek props.

I like the "stand" bag, it's nice having to not switch zip codes when I bend down to get a club. And then there's the GPS. I still can't believe the USGA made this nonsense legal.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Note: This thread is 5487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!