IGNORED

Season starting

MI Rob
Note: This thread is 5529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

After a real long winter here in MI and last week it was around 2-9 degrees. Tomorrow it is going to be 59 and sunny. I called the course today and they are opening tomorrow. Hopefully I can start off the season better then I ended last year.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

good mindset there. don't be discourage if your game isnt "up to par" yet. i practiced alot this winter and had a trip to florida last week. i normally shoot high 70's-low 80's and i was in the 80's twice out of five rounds. mostly my short game, my irons and off the tee was incredible haha.

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

wow im jealous, still got another month minimun before we get going up here.

My Sticks:

909DCOMP 9.5° Titleist Matrix Ozik XCON-6
Fairway Burner 15.5° RE*AX TP 75g
Rescue TP 19° ZB Forged w/ Project X 6.0Scratch 52° TNC Grind Wedge, Polished Chrome FinishScratch 58° TNC Grind Wedge, Polished Chrome Finish Catalina Classic Limited Edition HX Tour ix

After a real long winter here in MI and last week it was around 2-9 degrees. Tomorrow it is going to be 59 and sunny. I called the course today and they are opening tomorrow. Hopefully I can start off the season better then I ended last year.

yeah... I feel for my Michiganders that I left behind last May... it has been DAMN nice playing golf during the winter, but I will certainly miss all those great courses, especially going "up North" for a little retreat. I guess there's enough good courses around here to keep me happy though (Pinehurst/Sandhills, Myrtle, mountain golf), but I'll still miss Boyne, Crystal, Shanty, Arcadia, Treetops, and the rest.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I walked 18 holes today and lets just say almost every club was inconsistant besides my wedges and putter. After a few more rounds I am sure I will play much better.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Its just a little swing rust, nothing to worry about. After a few rounds you will shake off the rust and be fine.
Im still waiting for the courses to open up around here.
The snow is pretty much all gone, but there is just enough ice left for the courses to not be open yet.
On the way home last night I swing by the course I normally play and saw the flags were all up on the holes, so I thought maybe the course was open, but nope, it wasnt. Driving range, yes. The course, no.
It shouldnt be too much longer though. They are forecasting temps in the 40s and rain all weekend, which should help with the melting and other than a few days in the 30s next week, they are forecasting temps in the 40s for the foreseeable future.
Im staying hopefull that the courses will all open in late March or early April.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

The snow is melting away here after a pretty chilly week. I'm really looking forward to getting out once the conditions allow.

Driver: HiBore
Fairway Woods: Prostaff FS #3 Great Big Bertha II #7
Irons: Staff Di7 Irons 4-GW
Wedges: CG10 54* CG12 60*
Putter: Black MaxBall: Trispeed

Yeah theres just a couple courses open around here. All the rest of the courses I play opne on April 1st. Rain all weekend and some during the week, was hoping to get a round this coming up friday but I think it might rain or be flooded.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Note: This thread is 5529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!