Sign in to follow this  
Bryan72

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Note: This thread is 3760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

201 posts / 27506 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

And they are up 2-0....What a show that Crosby and OV put on last night.

Sure would be nice if someone other than Crosby would show up for the Pens.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sure would be nice if Crosby got some real goals instead of hanging by the net and slapping the puck until it goes in the yet.

Sure would be nice if Crosby got some real goals instead of hanging by the net and slapping the puck until it goes in the yet.

You don't watch much hockey, do you? Goals are scored in front of the net. If the defense and goalie want to stop that, they should not give up rebounds and should take the body in front of the net. The fact that Sid's there, taking the abuse instead of Bill Guerin or Chris Kunitz is probably a big part of the reason the Pens are down 0-2 (that and Malkin's worthless wingers). Secondary scoring... absent thus far.

But hey, those wingers contributed enough to knock off your Flyers, though.

You don't watch much hockey, do you? Goals are scored in front of the net. If the defense and goalie want to stop that, they should not give up rebounds and should take the body in front of the net. The fact that Sid's there, taking the abuse instead of Bill Guerin or Chris Kunitz is probably a big part of the reason the Pens are down 0-2 (that and Malkin's worthless wingers). Secondary scoring... absent thus far.

Truth be told, baseball is my forte, but I enjoy hockey. I just figured I'd join every other resident of Philadelphia and the surrounding area by hating on Crosby.

Truth be told, baseball is my forte, but I enjoy hockey. I just figured I'd join every other resident of Philadelphia and the surrounding area by hating on Crosby.

Fair enough.

That seems to be your (Philly fans) "thing." Not sure I've heard the organ player at any other arena do a "Crosby Sucks" chant like at the Flyers games... most other teams would rather cheer on their own team than berate the opposition. You stay classy, Philadelphia!

Bruins need a bounceback tonight. I figured I may as well watch the Bruins instead of the Celts. The Celts don't stand a chance against Orlando.

The Celtics will absolutely beat the Magic. Chicago is a better team than Orlando.

Bruins need a bounceback tonight. I figured I may as well watch the Bruins instead of the Celts. The Celts don't stand a chance against Orlando.

Looks like you had the two teams confused

And my Islanders are Singing "Going to kansas city-Kansas city here we come" and we are in front for the first pick!!1 Yeah Baby.

Hockey life on L.I. would seriously suxxor for us on LI, even for Rangers fans like myself. I still go see some games at the Coliseum to see some other teams as it's close and convenient to where I live now. And then there's the extra opportunities to see Rangers - Isles games. The rivalry has been great. I would hate for the Isles to leave.

Fair enough.

That's Philly for you. Just a ruthless fanbase, to say the least.

I wish I had the time to go back and sift through posts of some guys hootin' and hollerin' about his Celtics and most of all...BRUINS.. I realize I'm no one to talk being a Sharks fan, but I took my medicine and so will he in due time...

GO DUCKS!!! Then it the Sharks won't look so bad.

So my Nucks better pull it off tonight or thats going to be a pretty crappy post season to loose in the second round again. Luongo and the Sedin's wont be around for many more years with contracts so they gotta get it done soon.

Note: This thread is 3760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!