IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
And they are up 2-0....What a show that Crosby and OV put on last night.

Sure would be nice if someone other than Crosby would show up for the Pens.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sure would be nice if Crosby got some real goals instead of hanging by the net and slapping the puck until it goes in the yet.

-Rich

• Administrator
Sure would be nice if Crosby got some real goals instead of hanging by the net and slapping the puck until it goes in the yet.

You don't watch much hockey, do you? Goals are scored in front of the net. If the defense and goalie want to stop that, they should not give up rebounds and should take the body in front of the net. The fact that Sid's there, taking the abuse instead of Bill Guerin or Chris Kunitz is probably a big part of the reason the Pens are down 0-2 (that and Malkin's worthless wingers). Secondary scoring... absent thus far.

But hey, those wingers contributed enough to knock off your Flyers, though.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You don't watch much hockey, do you? Goals are scored in front of the net. If the defense and goalie want to stop that, they should not give up rebounds and should take the body in front of the net. The fact that Sid's there, taking the abuse instead of Bill Guerin or Chris Kunitz is probably a big part of the reason the Pens are down 0-2 (that and Malkin's worthless wingers). Secondary scoring... absent thus far.

Truth be told, baseball is my forte, but I enjoy hockey. I just figured I'd join every other resident of Philadelphia and the surrounding area by hating on Crosby.

-Rich

• Administrator
Truth be told, baseball is my forte, but I enjoy hockey. I just figured I'd join every other resident of Philadelphia and the surrounding area by hating on Crosby.

Fair enough.

That seems to be your (Philly fans) "thing." Not sure I've heard the organ player at any other arena do a "Crosby Sucks" chant like at the Flyers games... most other teams would rather cheer on their own team than berate the opposition. You stay classy, Philadelphia!

Bruins need a bounceback tonight. I figured I may as well watch the Bruins instead of the Celts. The Celts don't stand a chance against Orlando.

The Celtics will absolutely beat the Magic. Chicago is a better team than Orlando.

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

Bruins need a bounceback tonight. I figured I may as well watch the Bruins instead of the Celts. The Celts don't stand a chance against Orlando.

Looks like you had the two teams confused

Wings had a great game last night to tie up the series.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

And my Islanders are Singing "Going to kansas city-Kansas city here we come" and we are in front for the first pick!!1 Yeah Baby.

Hockey life on L.I. would seriously suxxor for us on LI, even for Rangers fans like myself. I still go see some games at the Coliseum to see some other teams as it's close and convenient to where I live now. And then there's the extra opportunities to see Rangers - Isles games. The rivalry has been great. I would hate for the Isles to leave.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

Penguins

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Rambler, pretty much game 7 for you guys tonight huh?

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

I wish I had the time to go back and sift through posts of some guys hootin' and hollerin' about his Celtics and most of all...BRUINS.. I realize I'm no one to talk being a Sharks fan, but I took my medicine and so will he in due time...

GO DUCKS!!! Then it the Sharks won't look so bad.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Rambler, pretty much game 7 for you guys tonight huh?

Game 7 for the Sens now

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

• Administrator
Game 7 for the Sens now

The Sens didn't make the playoffs this year dude.

So my Nucks better pull it off tonight or thats going to be a pretty crappy post season to loose in the second round again. Luongo and the Sedin's wont be around for many more years with contracts so they gotta get it done soon.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!