IGNORED

Lefties!

Note: This thread is 5416 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Go on Mizzuno web site find the closest fitter for mizuno"s and go there he will have lefties stuff.

according to the website, the closest fitter is golf galaxy... they do not have left handed mizunos

Driver: MX-560 9.5*
Hybrid: mx-700 20*
Irons: MX-23 3-pw
Wedges: Tom Watson PVD 52* SV Tour 56*
Putter: White Hot Tour #9

That may have been (and in fact was) true in 1970. Not now.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mp-32's. However, I first fell in love with the 67's (obviously picture only) but they don't make them in lefty. I also liked the mp-62's, but again.....not available in lefty. So yes, nowadays we do have options, but I would like the same options as all of the rightys. I guess I'm a baby like that.

Driver: Tour Burner TP 9.5* Whiteboard Stiff
Hybrid: Rescue Dual 19*
Irons: 4-pw Mp-32 S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56* and 60*
Putter: Newport 2 34" 340gBall: Pro-V1 or NXT-tourShoes: Adidas Tour 360 LTD

according to the website, the closest fitter is golf galaxy... they do not have left handed mizunos

you may have to find a used club on ebay to try it out. A lot of single irons can be found on the bay.

Driver: Tour Burner TP 9.5* Whiteboard Stiff
Hybrid: Rescue Dual 19*
Irons: 4-pw Mp-32 S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56* and 60*
Putter: Newport 2 34" 340gBall: Pro-V1 or NXT-tourShoes: Adidas Tour 360 LTD

I've really wanted to try out the Titleist 909D3 and it is impossible to find a demo for a lefty up here in New England. It's driving me nuts. I'm willing to spend the money but I'm not going to do it blindly.

909D3 9.5° w/ UST ProForce V2 (XS)
975F 14.5° w/ UST ProForce V2 (XS)
735CM 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold (S300)
56° Spin Milled
60° Spin Milled Studio Style Newport 2 35" Pro V1x or Tour B330

actually, flap, that site did give quite a few other options that are within a reasonable distance, I'm going to call in advance tomorrow and see what they've got, so thanks for the idea!

Don't get me wrong, I love my mp-32's. However, I first fell in love with the 67's (obviously picture only) but they don't make them in lefty. I also liked the mp-62's, but again.....not available in lefty. So yes, nowadays we do have options, but I would like the same options as all of the rightys. I guess I'm a baby like that.

there is some nice ones but i mean no nike tw blade no cally x proto's no cobra pro mb no mp 67 no adams idea pro gold i think just to many nice sets we don't get girrr

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

Don't get me wrong, I love my mp-32's. However, I first fell in love with the 67's (obviously picture only) but they don't make them in lefty.

Gee.....I didn't know that. Sort of sucks. Just checked.

You learn something every day! Thanks

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Anybody who has the fitting cart has lefty clubs.They may not have all you want in lefty but they allways have some in the cart.I started back in 1970 as a leftie so I knew a lot of harship trying to get leftie anything and started with a set of Northwestern clubs 3-5-7-9-p-1-3 woods and that was it.Yonex was probably the first company to come out with good lefty stuff such as the Sper ADX tour forged irons and Rekin line of woods.Phill had a lot to do with this equipment comming out and then the others began to follow.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

By the way just got tracking confimation that my new Fusions are "Out for delivery" by my UPS man."Come on BIG BROWN"!!!

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

The most frustrating thing I find is not being able to get good deals on ebay. if you look for a certain popular club there are 850 rightys and 27 lefties. Sucks..

In my Staff bag:
Bazooka HP-5 Driver 460cc
Bazooka OS HP-5 3/5 Woods
Jmax QL Irons 5-PW (Graphite Stiff Shafts)
X-tour Gap Wedge 52* X-tour Sand Wedge 56* Lob Wedge 60* Rossa Daytona 1 Putter

You can get a 64* Vokey in LH...The Callaway x-forged is available left handed too..

I found the x-forged after looking for one for a few months last year, lovely club and I highly recommend it (had to call edwin watts to order it, No one had it stocked on-line)

Vokey just started making a 64* in LH this year

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

i found one advantage to being a lefty. Golf shops will have big price reductions on last yeras models. All my righty friends can't find last years models for discounts. Because of the lack of lefty customers the last year model sale clubs stick around much longer. I was able to pick up my cleveland lob wedge and my taylormade 3 wood and my irons for much cheaper thanks to this.

In my Golf bag
Big Bertha Irons
60* wedge
Hi-Bore Hybrid 3
Burner 3wood XLS Hi-Bore 10.5 Driver Putter On the feet Burner Balls

• 4 weeks later...
damn cleveland for not making the classic 2 putter in left handed!

ya, walk into any golf store and find a HUGE selection of right hand putters and a small one for lefties. It was much easier to try every single one available though lol. I ended up getting the Odyssey Marxman and i love it

In my Golf bag
Big Bertha Irons
60* wedge
Hi-Bore Hybrid 3
Burner 3wood XLS Hi-Bore 10.5 Driver Putter On the feet Burner Balls

Note: This thread is 5416 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!