IGNORED

Tiger 2010 Wii

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes you are right, I think they had it on PGA Tour 05. But I don't have xbox anymore, xbox 360. Plus Microsoft has not made PGA Tour 05 backwards compatible to 360.

The carry is like 300+, If I reach the elbow I'm breathing again. Probably the most intimidating first whole in golf.

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True indeed. I always found the 5th(?) tee shot very intimating. Or which ever hole is that one par 5 with all the bunkers on it.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
True indeed. I always found the 5th(?) tee shot very intimating. Or which ever hole is that one par 5 with all the bunkers on it.

It's not a terrible tee shot in real life if you're committed to playing the hole as a three-shot hole. Only when you want to try to go for it in two is it an intimidating shot. I played Bethpage Black a few years ago and am looking forward to watching it on TV.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thats a course I'd love to have on the game.

I just wish they would fix the distances, I get really tired of hitting driver, 9 irons into par 5's on holes in real life would take at least a 4 iron, and I try to make my distances realistic. The games just get boring that way.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Does anybody know which players will be in the game this year. I am thinking of getting a Wii and it would be nice to play a little golf. I played the 09 on Wii and i didnt really like but hopefully 2010 will be better.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Looks like the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour is going to have Bethpage Black. I've been waiting for them to add this course back to the game for a while. Seeing as though Bethpage is my local track I'm pretty pumped. Anyone else hear any other news regarding the new release?

i call every day to try and get on.. i think it closes next sunday so i got 1 more week.. lets hope.. Anyone else

Considering new Woods what you think ?

Driver launcher 10.5
Irons Cg gold 5-10
Hybrids R7 cgb max Wedges CG12Putter Newport 2 mid slantBalls Nxt extremeConsidering new Woods what you think ?

If you are bored with Tiger Woods being too easy because of the distance and spin that you can put on the ball, then turn it to "Tour Pro" difficulty. You can no longer add any power, put any spin on shots, or have a putting line. It really reinvents the game when the standard difficulty gets boring.

In my Ozone stand bag:
Driver: 909 D2 9.5
3 Wood: MT-15
Irons: 1025-C 3-P
Gap: Spin Milled 52-06 Oil-CanSand: Spin Milled 56-08 RawLob: Spin Milled 60-13 Oil-CanPutter: AntiguaBall: Z-Star X

I just hope they ease up on the skill rating system. It's far too punishing if you miss a couple shots.

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

I plan on buying a Wii and the new 1:1 remote just for this game. Ahhh, I'm never gonna leave the house now (except to go golfing).
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

Wii also has a thing coming out in June that snaps in where the nunchuck goes that is supposed to vastly improve the motion sensing capability. TW '10 is going to be one of the first game that supports it.

I haven't decided whether or not to get TW '10 for Wii or PS3. I skipped TW '09 so I'm ready.

Ben Hogan is my swing coach.

Driver: Burner TP
3 & 5 Woods: No-name
3H:No-name4i-PW: MP-32...unapologetically...You should try blades, too56*: CG12Putter: Spider

just went out today and bought a wii lol cause i know im going to want the new tiger woods when it come out

i bought the wii an extra controller, mario kart, and price is right, well my brother got that one, its not that fun lol kinda cool but not as fun as mario cart lol

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

If you are bored with Tiger Woods being too easy because of the distance and spin that you can put on the ball, then turn it to "Tour Pro" difficulty. You can no longer add any power, put any spin on shots, or have a putting line. It really reinvents the game when the standard difficulty gets boring.

I do, and still walk away with 54's.

Which is why I broke out my 05, which can be easier, but at least manageable, and more fun. Not to mention none of that pre set your shot shape crap.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

If you are buying for the Wii, make sure you buy the game with the motion plus as a bundle. I saw some early demos of the motion plus and it looks like it will be able to accurately match your swingm 1:1. Looks awesome. I preordered it and am super pumped to get it.
My Tools:

Taylor Made Burner Driver
F60 3 & 5 Wood
Cleveland Halo 3i Hybrid Mizuno MP57 irons 4-PW Cleveland 52 & 56 Degree Wedges Srixon ZURS Ball

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!