IGNORED

Tiger 2010 Wii

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just had to say, no b.s., no hyperbole, no lie...

...the greatest console golf game I have ever played.

Play The Pros.

Disc Golf

Weather

Motion Plus

27 Courses

Tiger Challenge

All New Tourney Drama

Online Tourneys

Party Mode For The Family

Bullhorns :)

10 is just about a 10

Now they just need a graphic overhaul.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked mine up a few days ago, and haven't been able to stop playing. I used the club tuner to hit the ball better and not to rely on getting stats up. This is the first time I have bought Tiger Woods on the Wii, and so far I do not have any complaints. I would definitely be interested in have those The Sand Trap Tournaments.

In the Bag

SQ Dymo Str8-Fit 9.5º Driver
15º T-40 3-Wood
3-PW Victory Red Forged TW BladesSlingshot OSS SWOZ Blue Chip MalletPro V1

Hey I don't have this game yet because I have a small question. Would this game develop bad habits in your real golf swing if you play it on the wii?

I want to buy the wii game but I'm afraid it might further create more bad habits in my golf swing. Idk. What's your guys' thoughts?

I am buying a Wii this week from a friend. Once I get that I am planning on buying this game. I can't wait to try it out

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey I don't have this game yet because I have a small question. Would this game develop bad habits in your real golf swing if you play it on the wii?

No, because you don't have to take a full on golf swing. I usually go with just my right hand because I don't like swinging the remote with a regular swing.

Believe it or not, I now envision the precision putting meter while I'm stroking putts

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

So with TW 10 out is their anyone still playing 09?
I haven't gotten the 10 yet, is it worth it?
Is their a big difference?
Add me if ya wanna play some TW 09... TAZZ53

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

• 3 months later...
found this on EA sports website click the tiger 10 wii motion plus link to watch the video. definitely looks more enjoyable than playing it on a PS3 or Xbox 360:

http://www.ea.com/genre/sports-games

what are you thoughts??? i dont have a wii or any game console for that matter but this def. has me debating whether i should go buy a wii just for this game.

In my Bag:
Burner 460 Driver 10.5deg stiff
Burner #3 Fairway Wood 15 deg stiff
MP-68 Irons with Project X 5.5 Shafts & Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips
Spin Milled 52.08, 56.11, 60.07 Wedges White Hot XG 2-Ball SRT Putter

• Administrator
what are you thoughts???

My thoughts are please do a search before starting a new thread...

Merged.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As I have said, I have played a LOT of TW. One of the cool things is you get to know famous courses. I played East Lake a dozen times while it was on TV for the Fed Ex. I like 10 the best and I still have not played against the pros in real time or used the real weather feature; I am still trying to get picked up by so I can use the clubs in the game that I used on the course! I average 341 with my driver now and my longest drive that wasn't off a cliff was 386, playing the Wolf Creek course you can get some stupid drives. Great fun really.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

That's it...I am getting a Wii. My little boy has been wanting one anyway. I first bought a PS3 instead and now I wish we would have just gotten the Wii.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/byob/?platform=Wii new or refusbished route

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!