IGNORED

Who's Tiger gonna fire.

ApocG10
Note: This thread is 5431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger's life is extraordinary. He has all the money in the world can go anywhere he wants yet is so confining. He has millions that adore him yet he can only trust very few. He appears to be an unshakable man, yet there is a darker side of him I feel. Something unforgiving.

what's up with the literary analysis a month after the previous post was made

Goals: Correct slice on driver/long clubs(close!), work on consistent iron distance, practice aiming irons

In My Hoofer
983K 10.5*/Aldila NV-S
Great Hawk 3/5w 755 4-P Watson Wedges - 52/7,56/13,60/7Carbite Tri-Weight Malletstill working on replacing fairway clubsscores so far:...

what's up with the literary analysis a month after the previous post was made

I say he loses points for not posting as a Haiku...

In the bag:
905R 9.5° - UST ProForce V2 65R
909F2 15.5° Titleist Diamana 75
909H 19° Titleist Diamana 80
Zing 2 3-PW Vokey SM48.08 @ 51° Vokey SM56.11 Unitized Leo

I would bet Williams is not going anywhere.

I'm confused why people think he is going to fire anyone. He is just having a rough time at the Majors this year. If he wins the British and the PGA, all will be forgotten about his less than perfect play so far.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

it's post's like these that make a person laugh, I mean the world is coming to an end seeing that the Best Golfer in the entire world has not won a Major since last yrs US Open...OMG....

I mean when Jordon would score only 28 a game people thought he should hang em up and ask why not 30...

how bout Tiger calls it's quits instead of making any decision on Williams or Haney or whomever...

I say he loses points for not posting as a Haiku...

Tiger's game is good

Needs to hit in the fairway Stroke your putter, man

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

it's post's like these that make a person laugh, I mean the world is coming to an end seeing that the Best Golfer in the entire world has not won a Major since last yrs US Open...OMG....

That's exactly what I'm thinking. HE FINISHED IN THE TOP 10 IN BOTH MAJORS SO FAR THIS YEAR AFTER COMING OFF KNEE SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I missing something???

Tiger's game is good

Outstanding post - made my day

:)
In the bag:

All I know is Tiger can't seem to hit a driver to save his life, and Haney is his "swing coach"...nothing more need be said really, definitely more work needed there.

If it's so easy to fix Tiger's driver problems, why don't you do it?

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

If it's so easy to fix Tiger's driver problems, why don't you do it?

Who said it was an EZ fix?

Did I say that it was an EZ fix? Do us all a favor next time your gonna be a retard, don't bother......

Do us all a favor next time your gonna be a retard, don't bother......

Perhaps you should think the same before you make your third post - do us all a favor and don't bother...

Or stop calling names in which case - welcome to the forum.
In the bag:

Who said it was an EZ fix? Did I say that it was an EZ fix?

All I know is Tiger can't seem to hit a driver to save his life, and Haney is his "swing coach"...nothing more need be said really, definitely more work needed there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, do I even have to say anything more?

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

Note: This thread is 5431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!