IGNORED

Tiger Chat tonight?

Lovgoel
Note: This thread is 5481 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I heard it was in Sac as well, anyone know what this is all about?

They just said on golf channel that he's going to be chatting with people at various golf shops via internet tonight...

In my Navy Hoofer:
Driver: Titleist 909D2 9.5* UST ProForce V2 X-stiff
3W: 904F 15* DG X100
Hybrid: X-Hybrid 3i Fujikura Banzai Stiff
Irons: MP-57 X200 3-PW

Wedges: Gauge Design Handmade 54* and 60*

Putter: SSB LKG Custom "Masters Edition"

Ball: Penta, Pro-v1x

Other: Pinseeker 1500 Tournament

This was last night, unless he's doin it again. It was on nikegolf.com, about an hour long, and pretty interesting. Nike site said they would be archiving it for future viewings so keep your eyes open on there for it.

• Administrator
Cute....so this is what a Tiger does instead of coming to Texas. Not a Tiger hater, but just saying.......

Why the hell would Tiger want to play three weeks in a row and in the Valero Texas Open?

"Not being a Tiger hater" is one of the easiest ways to identify that you are one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Why the hell would Tiger want to play three weeks in a row and in the Valero Texas Open?

No one spoke of him playing all 3 events....1 out of 4 total would suffice.

Cute....so this is what a Tiger does instead of coming to Texas.

No offense to anyone in Texas, but I'd stay in Florida, New England, and the West Coast if I had the choice. Too hot.

No offense to anyone in Texas, but I'd stay in Florida, New England, and the West Coast if I had the choice. Too hot.

Booooo! J/K But seriously, I just want to see him in person, it's almost like Jordan playing in his prime, going everywhere, but never playing the Mavs. I've never been to a PGA event, but that'll change next week, so a brotha was just hoping to see Tiger, but alas, no dice.

Booooo! J/K But seriously, I just want to see him in person

I'm with you... I've never seen him in person either, but I would love to see the best in his prime. I have President's Cup tix later this year, so I'm just hoping everything goes to plan and he plays there.

That Tiger chat sounds interesting... I'll have to check it out online when the notes/recap comes out. Anyone listen to it live?

• Administrator
No one spoke of him playing all 3 events....1 out of 4 total would suffice.

By "three weeks in a row" I meant Wachovia, Players, and Valero.

Tiger has a plan and it most certainly doesn't include the third- or fourth-tier PGA Tour stops. It starts - and pretty much ends - with the majors.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Im with you Iacas, but with the way Tiger has been playing recently he needs to play as much as he can! The Valero is a third tier event but with a pretty good field with lots of the top 50 players competing.

He needs to win, and get used to winning, even if it is against a field that is not the greatest. He needs to start to rack up the world ranking points because I am sure that he will be in danger of losing his world ranking very soon to Phil.

If Tiger's year is going to be all about majors he is not going to have a very good year......

• Administrator
He needs to win, and get used to winning

Dude's won 66 times... including once this year. Dude's won 11 of the last 17 stroke-play events he's played.

Wow.
He needs to start to rack up the world ranking points because I am sure that he will be in danger of losing his world ranking very soon to Phil.

He's not finished out of the top 10 in those 17 events. His World Ranking points are fine...

If Tiger's year is going to be all about majors he is not going to have a very good year......

Tiger's years are ALWAYS all about the majors. Dude hit the ball and putted like garbage at The Masters and still had a top 10. He gets to even his B game for four days in a row and any major will be a cake-walk.

C'mon, a little common sense, please?

....he hasnt missed any cuts and has had a reasonable start to the season, but I think he is on the slide and I sense that he is not enjoying his golf that much anymore. We will see......

By "three weeks in a row" I meant Wachovia, Players, and Valero.

Point well taken....my 3 weeks in a row was referencing the 3 straight weeks in Texas coming up. I just figured that he'd stop in at least once, preferably the Nelson, which would fit in his "scheme" of tournaments. He could skip Valero, play Nelson, skip Colonial and go on to Jack's tournament.

Note: This thread is 5481 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!