IGNORED

Amy Mickelson diagnosed with breast cancer

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 5457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My thoughts and prayers are with the Mickelson family!

I'll be pryaing for a speedy recovery for amy and family!
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

Alarming news.

She seems to have a wonderful personality and will have the thoughts and prayers of huge numbers of friends and fans.

I wish and pray for the best for her.

Tough times.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Sad news indeed. I hope the best for Amy and the entire family. Hopefully she will have the results my mother had. She got it when I was in elementary school. She is 91 and still going strong.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

First of all I am not a Phil fan, but respect him for his values. Family being #1. This is way it should be. I hope the operation is 100% effect and Amy has a speedy recovery. My heart goes out to the girls who will miss their mother during her treatments. Therefore it becomes very important that daddy is there for them.

I have honestly never been a fan of Phil, in fact I can say I dont care for him.... but this news is terrible. Mr & Mrs Phil will be in my prayers. God bless
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on this already but for those that are unaware, Phil's wife of 13 years was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Hopefully they caught it early and it will get taken care of but I wish the Mickelson's the best in this life altering discovery.

Mickelson has suspended his PGA play indefinitely, and rightfully so, to be with her during treatments.

My prayers go out to the Mickelson family.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

I think there is a thread already. It's really a shame to read something like this, I wish that she can recover form this situation and well I hope that Phil can return back soon, that will be an indicator of good news.

Cheers

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

I send my thoughts and prayers to the Mickelson family and hope Amy the best of luck. I have delat with breast cancer in my family and it is very hard on everyone. One question though, how long is Phil taking off becasue I am a huge PHIL FAN and I got tickets for the PGA at Hazeltine I'm assuming he will be absent at this event. I would love to watch him because he is my idol, but right now he needs to spend time with Amy and we are all praying for the best.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!