IGNORED

Holy Cow..it's counterfit!!!! :mad:

Note: This thread is 5333 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I found a fake ProV1x at the course this past weekend. It was a two piece distance ball. Horrible replica as well. I wish I would have kept it for a picture to post on here but it was used as a practice ball into the woods.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I found a fake ProV1x at the course this past weekend. It was a two piece distance ball. Horrible replica as well. I wish I would have kept it for a picture to post on here but it was used as a practice ball into the woods.

two stroke penalty for violating rule 7-2. Hope this was a practice round... jk

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

So no I wonder....If I'm hitting my fake burner 260 or so, with a long of 285, will a real burner make a difference???

Well, a real one probably won't break, and if it does, the manufacturer will fix it under warranty.

Well I got a R7 CBG Max 10.5 Reg , used for $120 today. It seems to be pretty good, and it was setup to fade, and I was hitting nice draws!!!!
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

• 3 months later...
i wasnt sure were to post this , but this seems like a good spot.. I bought this club on ebay per the guy telling me it was purchased at dicks sporting goods with a 3 wood promotion. Anyyways, the club looks legit , its just the headcover doesnt look like the ones that come with the burner ( no white lines along the red leather) if someone could verify the authenticity of this club and headcover for me, or if maybe TM made a couple different versions of Head covers.

Please help. !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1182

they have 6 models of the burner... can you post a link to the picture or the name of the post because it says that page is not responding

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

sorry, try here ..

it seems legit that is just the new model. the only thing i question is the 49 gram stiff shaft. i would look into that

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

JTS, you're fine.

There are some heads that come out of the foundries that don't pass quality control that get into the market. I wouldn't take GolfGalaxy's word if they told me it was raining outside. They'd have to send it back to Taylormade and if it was a counterfeit TM wouldn't send it back.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

sorry, try here ..

yes, that burner is legit, thats just the new headcover for the 09 burner. i bought mine from golf galaxy and it came with that same headcover.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

- The shaft was 1" short...there goest that premise of longer drive though longer shafts.

You might find that the shorter shaft has been helping you all along.

In the bag......
Driver: Ping G10 10.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
3 wood: Ping G10 15.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
5 wood: Ping G10 18.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
Hybrids: Ping i15 20 degree AWT regular (on order!)4-PW: Ping i15 AWT regularGap Wedge: Ping Tour-W 50/12 AWT regular (on order!)Sand Wedge:...

I just got a call from my golf pro, they got my TM Burner '07 back to them after it was sent back to glue the head back on...He told me that my driver is counterfit!!!! Can you believe that??? I'm angry, but not too much. I bought used (about 6 months) for $50, but it still pisses me off!!!!

Exactly why I don't buy anything on Ebay.....not worth the risk. And....I seriously doubt you are putting it out there 285 with a "mad slice" that you mention in a later post. That goes for a real Burner or your fake one.

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

it seems legit that is just the new model. the only thing i question is the 49 gram stiff shaft. i would look into that

The 49 gram shaft is the stock shaft that comes in the 09' Burner.......The club looks legit to me..... I've owned one of the 09' Burners

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

Note: This thread is 5333 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!