IGNORED

Lowest 18 hole score ever?

RC
Note: This thread is 3955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

damn that's low!

In my MTX Bag:
Driver: F speed 10.5 degree
F.W. wood: Steelhead III 3 wood, :
callaway: Steelhead III 5 wood
Hybrids: 18* XLS 3iIrons: MP60 4-PW w/ dgs300Wedges: vokey 52*, vokey 56*Putter: Pro Platium Milled Ball: E6+

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even par 72 is mine, 3 over 39, then a 3 under 33. Only round where I've been "in the zone" which explains why I don't remember most of the second nine (I remember shots, but not my thoughts). I just did . I didn't think.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

84 on a par 72 but it was many years ago when my handicap was about 18.
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

77 on a par 70, did that just 2 weeks ago, I guess you can still improve after you turn 50. And yes, it was from the blues!!!

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Kim Jong Il shot 38 under his first time ever playing golf. Now that is impressive...

I remember reading that. That IS impressive. I wonder if the Lords of Augusta will be sending Dear Leader an invite...

My lowest score was a -3 69 about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I shot a -1 70 a week later, but I havent come within 4 strokes of that score, since.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

18 Holes: I've shot 80 a couple times
9 Holes: 34 (-2), i wish the course would've had a back nine so I could've broke 80.

In My Bag:
Driver: 907D2 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 13*
5 Wood: 906F2 18*
Irons: : MP-32: 3-PWWedges: : Vokey 54.10 and 60.4Putter: Circa 62 Charcoal Mist Model #6

I shot a 51 at Bethpage Black on Tiger Woods 2010 for the Wii. Do I get anything for that? It was on party mode :/
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

Best score for 18 was 77 but best round was 81 on the Black from tipps about 10 years ago.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I shot a 51 at Bethpage Black on Tiger Woods 2010 for the Wii. Do I get anything for that? It was on party mode :/

Negitive.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Hmmm, originally this was to be about lowest scores shot that you have heard about, not necessarily your lowest personal scores . I did not make myself very clear, but have enjoyed reading your scores. However, even though there are other topics that about that, it is good to see the interest in posting our own lowest scores.

But for something different... I know of two rounds (neither by me) that were sort of unique. One was Rick Massengale starting off "birdie, eagle, ace." What do you do next? Another was by Kyle Jerome who made four eagles in one round. Some of you may know of Rick or Kyle. I have started birdie, birdie, birdie... and then made a double bogey, *yuk." But the worst "deflation" ever for me was being four under walking off number 8 at Augusta National, hitting it 10 feet above the hole on nine... and three putting. Felt like a dagger in the heart -- you know when the lugs on those tires are getting loose and the wheels are about to come off. This was before I learned to carry a tire iron to stop and tighten those lug-nuts.

RC

Hmmm, originally this was to be about lowest scores shot, not lowest personal scores.

Whats the difference?

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Good one...

I only wish the lowest scores I have heard about were mine. I wonder if Johnny Miller will post about his shooting a final round 63 at the US Open -- Oops, already did that on TV again this past week.

RC

Mine is 83 at Cordova Country Club.
Haven't seen it in awhile, but still looking to find it again

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

lol

like 2010 ??

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

I once shot a 78 as a 24 handicap on my 6100 yard course. Sadly, it was just a normal day playing and not during a competition.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

Lowest 18- 63 (-9) 6,000 Yds. (Doesn't really count)
Other Lowest- 67 (-5) 6,600 yds.

I shot the 67 like a year ago at my home course. I eagled the first hole (par 5), and then I knew I had a chance to go low. :)

But I have shot a 32 for nine.

Lowest Junior Golf Score was a 71 (-1).

My Sticks:

909D3 8.5 Driver, Proforce V2 X Flex
909F3 13.5 FW
909H 17 Degree Hybrid AP2 (4-PW) 56 + 60 degree Newport 2

Note: This thread is 3955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!