IGNORED

What's the oldest club you have in your bag?

running-8-iron
Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ping G5 Hybrid. Haha, only three years old, but hey, you asked for it!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Plus. Circa 2002 I believe.

T.M. O'Connell

What's in My Bag
Driver - 909 D2 9.5 degree
3 Wood - 909 F2 15.5 degreeHybrid - 909 H 19 degreeIrons - AP2 w/ Rifle 6.5Wedges - BN 60.04 & 54.11Putter - Pro Platinum Plus

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Plus. Circa 2002 I believe.

But, you don't have a putter?

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

It's my sand Wedge I don't know how old it is, someone gave it to me, but I would assume it's form the late 90's.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

My umbrella.............I replaced all my sticks with game improvement clubs within the last six months....still waiting for the improvement to kick in.......

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I occasionally use a Spalding Calamity Jane putter from the 30's.

Classic!

Bobby Jones would be proud. Wasn't the "Billy Baroo" a CJ?

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Does anyone have a circa on Walter Hagen Ultradyne Irons? They look about 3 days old, but I know that they are fairly old.

Google Advanced Search for the phrase "Walter Hagen Ultradyne" gives about 245 web references and about 60 image pages. Might be something of interest in there.

John Hanley
Sugar Land, TX
Driver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 460cc 10.5 degree; senior flex graphite shaft;
6-PW: ProStaff Oversize; graphite (about 13 years old);
Adams Tight Lies fairway woods.

Cleveland CG14 56° sand wedge

Zebra 395gm Mallet putter

My putter dates back to 1983.

Everything else dates back to March.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

My driver, I've been buying every thing lately.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

I was using a lynx predator sand wedge for a while there. I think that's from the 70s or 80s.

What's in my bag:

- Cleveland HiBore XL 10.5 degree
- Knockoff 3 and 5 woods
- TaylorMade Burner Oversize Irons, 3-PW- Dynacraft SW- Cleveland 60 deg wedge (perhaps not for long, though)- Odyssey 550 Putter

looks like there are a lot of old putters in here... ive noticed that on the courses i play also... guys will have the latest driver but the oldest putters...

oldest one in my bag is my putter... had it since i was a kid... sometimes it treats me well... other times... not so much...

if youre not counting putters... then my 3h is my oldest... its an el cheapo powerbilt but man its my money club... i wont trade that in for anything...

the rest of my bag is relatively new
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

this is a good topic. the oldest club in my bag (technically) are my irons. they were introduced in 2001, but my set is is basically new (i found a brand new set on ebay about 5 months ago). The SeeMore FGP in my signature is NOT the same FGP Payne Stewart used to win the 99 US Open. This is the newer version of that putter. Otherwise, that would've been (technically) the oldest

Does anyone have a circa on Walter Hagen Ultradyne Irons? They look about 3 days old, but I know that they are fairly old.

Check this site:

http://www.ironfinder.com/ Go to the Walter Hagen brand and find your specific model from the year to year listings. They include pictures of the clubhead, and descriptions of the wording on the clubhead. A quick glance indicates there were several Ultradyne models, ranging from '70 to '77. My oldest clubs are Haig Ultra blades from 1966. I always bag the 51 degree pitching wedge, which is a great gap wedge in today's game. Terrific rounded look and feel. I rotate the other Haig Ultra irons with Hogan blades. The Ultras are my preference since I can draw them more easily than the Hogans but the shafts are very heavy, particularly since I had to lengthen the clubs by slightly more than an inch to fit my 6-4 height. At this stage I need something lighter. I'm probably going to reshaft with Dynamic Gold SL w/Sensicore, even if it means dumping a couple hundred in very old clubs.

All of my clubs are less than two years old except for my putter. It's a T.P.A. III Taylormade from 1986.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!