IGNORED

How often do ya play?

trog2233
Note: This thread is 5403 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sure this thread has been done before but just curious how much everyone plays a week.

I've been playing alot lately I play 4 times a week. Two rounds of 18 on the weekend and two rounds of 9 during the week and one day at the driving range.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

Once a week. I want to play more but it gets expensive and the wife complains.

In my N xtreme sport bag

Driver- Hibore XLS
3 Wood- Speed LDF
3 & 4- Insight A2OS Hybrid

5-9- 755's

L,S,Gtom Watson G, S, L

Putter- Karsten Anser

Ball- Whatever

I try to get out 2-3 a week whether that is an actual round or range work. I have a lot of line items on my budget these days and we're saving to start a family so I hit up a lot of twilight specials and there's a range that you have to bring and shag your own balls on that is only $3 and doesn't get much use. I have a course about 1/2 away that's only $8 to walk after 630pm. It's a dog track, but for that price it's good practice.

In my Callaway stand bag:

9.5 Degree Taylormade Burner Superfast Adilla Voodoo shaft
3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree Adilla Voodoo shaft
Irons 3-SW: Callaway X-14 Steelhead

Lob wedge: Cleveland 60 degree

Putter: Ping Anser Karsten

I'm trying to play at least once a week. I go hit balls at the range twice a week and chip in the yard every chance I get.

Driver: 9.5 Titleist 910, Fairway Woods: G2 3 wood and 5 woods
Irons: Titleist CB712
Wedges: 52 - Vokey, 56 - Vokey Raw,
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Ball: NXT Tour

- 6 days per week at the Driving Range (usually spend about 3 hours...this is also combined with putting/chipping practice at the putting green.)
- 1/2 rounds per week...usually just one

If I had more money I'd play more rounds, but since I'm limited financially because I can't find a job (applied to about five or six golf courses in the area, no one is hiring) the driving range is an inexpensive way to improve my game.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I average about one round a week. Some weeks I may get out 2-3 times and then go 2-3 weeks without playing. All depends on the kids schedules and what the wife has planned for us. My goal is to play weekly.

Me and a friend are going to try once a week

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

1-3 times a week for 18.

One range day if I only go 1-2 times.

I may go chip and putt any time i get bored though.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Single and my kids are in their 20s and away at school so I go every chance I get, especially this time of year.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

18 holes once or twice a week.
9 Holes two or three times a week.
Practice on days other days with the exception of one or two days depending on schedule.
Yack on here about golf...

WAY TOO MUCH.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 or 3 9's after work during the week and at least a round on the weekend. I normally work on the range or putting green for an hour before or after the weekday 9's.

Now that the wifey is getting busy with work and having to work weekends and late at night I'll probably get a little more in

2/3 times a week usually, hit the range, putting green, wedges, power grips and treadmill the days I don't play.

If I'm out on a weekday afternoon and the course is empty, I'll usually get a 'bonus round' in and play 36. Saturday and Sunday are where the money gets made (or lost).

Now that it's summer, I play once or twice a week. but during the school year it's more like once a month, if that.

I'm playing a little more than my normal right now because I'm teaching my friend's 14 year old son to play. I play 18 holes on Sunday (usually), plus 9 holes on Tuesday evening. Saturdays I either take my protege out to play (typically par 3 or executive courses) or I go to the range. Additionally, I play 1-2 extra rounds per month during the spring-summer-fall seasons. During the winter months I play every weekend that has temps above about 30 degrees with no snow on the ground. Last year I played something like 65 rounds counting weekday 9's. This year I expect that number to be a little higher.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Not enough! Once a month if I'm lucky. It's July and I've played 5 rounds this year (2 of those were in one day). Spending more time at the range these days, but it's all just chipping & putting. I'm 51 and not trying to compete or prove anything anymore so my swing is my swing.

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

I average about one round a week. Some weeks I may get out 2-3 times and then go 2-3 weeks without playing. All depends on the kids schedules and what the wife has planned for us. My goal is to play weekly.

I could have typed this verbatim. Although I don't usually go more than 10-14 days between rounds. When I miss a week, I am usually to get out the next week.

Slim 11
Driver: Cobra F-Speed 10.5*
3 wood: Cobra F Speed
5 wood: Cobra F Speed
Irons: Cobra 3100H/I 3-PWSW: Pixl 56*Putter: Monza Rossa MalletBall: Slazenger Raw Feel

Note: This thread is 5403 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!