IGNORED

Teaser pics from my new set!!

Note: This thread is 5253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Very nice man, I recently purchased some Mx-19s and I could not be happier. Also im loving the blue theme you got going on.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

Well if you're going Mizuno, it'd be lame not to go blue.
And the Ping G5i is blue as well by chance. All is good :)

I won't be putting my hands on these until October!!!!
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Nice man, i just unwrapped my MX-200's. Played my first round with them this past weekend. Absolutely loved them. When I hit them solid, they had excellent feel and feedback. Now just trying to decide on woods or hybrids and which ones to get. Let us know how you like them.

how do you like the MP fli-hi 2 iron?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Haven't played them yet. I won't receive them before October.

My achievements:

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I own one and I personally love it. It's very easy to hit and also very forgiving.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

I bought the MP Fli Hi along for one main reason: I REALLY wanted to know the feeling of the MP line of Mizunos. And I just couldn't resist it's beauty and price.

Now I just have two more things to buy: Shoes, and a new Ping grip for the putter, for I will have to cut it down a couple of inches; 35" would be too much for me. (I'm 169 cms)
My achievements:

why won't you get them til october? thats like...3 months away!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

why won't you get them til october? thats like...3 months away!

I've shipped them to my brother who is in the US right now. He's not coming back to Egypt until October.

International shipping+domestic taxes would make them too expensive ($150 shipping and at least $250 taxes plus the hassle of going to the cargo bay and the loads of applications to be filled), so I will have to wait.
My achievements:

sweet dude how much that set cost you?

All in all, if you add the cost of the PING putter grip I still want to get (I want to cut down that putter a couple of inches) and the shoes, it will be $950.

My achievements:

Wow, new blue sticks with Dole bananas!
You gotta tell us where you buy your fruit!
905R 10.5* - Speeder (S) ::: 909F2 15.5* - VooDoo (S) ::: 909H 19* - VooDoo (S) ::: Vokey Spin Milled 52.08, 56.11 & 60.07
MX-25 4-P - Dynamic Gold (S300)
Studio Style Newport 2 - 33/350
Pro V1Tour V2

Note: This thread is 5253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!