IGNORED

Best Stand Bag

Note: This thread is 4793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by CassinoNorth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quinn07

Since we are talking about Stand Bags, I would have to disagree with that percentage.  A lot of the time the true carry bags are designed for just that, carrying.  Often the leg mechanism is the piece of the bag that makes it difficult to use on a cart. There are larger stand / carry bags that are designed for dual purposes, however those bags tend to be a little more on the heavy side and difficult to walk with. But I would certainly say that your percentage is definitely bloated.

Nope. Almost every bag nowadays has a strap or cords that can hold the stand mechanism back when its in a cart. Nike's bags do this exceptionally well.

Nope, what? I am not talking about the legs kicking out, I am talking about the mechanism at the bottom of the bag that is used to push the legs out. The reason why the Sun Mountain bags aren't that good for carts is because the mechanism sticks too far out at the bottom and won't allow you to put the bag in straight; so you are are forced to put it in sideways making access to some of the pockets difficult to get at.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

• 2 months later...

I have been using the Callaway Warbird X stand bag. I like the bag and feel it has the right amount of accessory packets for my gear. The issue I am having is with the amount of dividers. I use between 12 and 14 clubs and no matter what clubs coming in and out seem to be an issue. I use a push cart also and the clubs not going all the way down when done is getting annoying. Any solutions to this?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Originally Posted by powermatt99

At the beginning of the summer I went to Dicks for a new stand bag. I found every bag that looked good and lined them up. I checked out the pockets, zippers, dividers, stand legs, and anything else I could find and slowly removed bags that didn't do what I wanted them to do. I finally settled on 4 different bags. So i grabbed a set of irons off the wall and a few woods, a dozen balls and a bunch of accessories and loaded the bags up. In the end the most comfortable was the Ogio Grom with the Nike Sasquatch a very close second.

Did you take it home and sleep with it too? Pushing down on the top an bottom of the bag when its on your back will suffice.

titleist.gif 910 D2 10.5 -- Diamana A'hina X
titleist.gif 909 F3 15.0 --  Matrix Ozik X-Con
titleist.gif 910 CB 4-PW -- Project X 6.0
cleveland.gif CG10 52, 56, 60.
cameron.gif   Studio Design 1.0   titleist.gif Pro V1    c2_beer.gif It's a Wisconsin thing.

Note: This thread is 4793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!