IGNORED

British Open

Wood
Note: This thread is 6493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My man Phill will rule the day and Freddy will finish second.Winning score -7

What a difference a day makes...I know Phil hasn't gone off yet, but Tiger is -7 on the round with 18 to play.

He may break his own record...

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
How about Tom Watson? -4 on the day and for the Championship.

He botched 17 though, and finished near where the final cut will likely come: -2.

Tiger still has a three-shot lead as of 10 am ET.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger is looking really tough but the headlines are ridiculous right now. ESPN says "All Over Now" as if Tiger has already won. Els is 1 back and its only Friday!

I'm traveling right now. Can't wait to home to watch the last two rounds. I love it when the leader board is nothing but Tiger, Ernie, Sergio, Retief et. al...that's what a major championship is all about.

In the bag:

Orlimar HipSteel 8.5 Driver
Orlimar Tri Metal 3 Wood 15*
Titliest 775 CB Irons Ping Anser 2

i picked the perfect day to work at the pro shop...i get there at 7, right when the broadcast comes on (if its like the past two days) and then i can flip over to OLN and check up on the Tour as well. should be a great day....and i get paid!!! i love that job

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

I was playing so didn't see much today. You have to give it to him. When he plays this way no one is really close to him. I can hear there is no crying in golf jokes already unfortunately.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

do you carry too many clubs allin? sorry, i just looked at whats in your bag and maybe i counted wrong but....oh well nevermind

anyways tiger played very well this weekend and he deserves this one...my prediction was right though, if phil didnt keep his head cool he'd be out of it after friday...

In My Bag:
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Ti 454 9*
3 wood: Taylor Made 300 series
5 wood: Orlimar trimetal
Irons: Taylor Made 360 seriesWedges: Cleveland 56*, Tommy Armor 60*Putter: Carbite center shaft

Sometimes I carry the 3 & 5 wood, sometimes 4 & 7, a couple times a year, when the course is really wet, I will drop the gap wedge and carry 3 fairway woods.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

ahh, alright, makes a bit more sense now

In My Bag:
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Ti 454 9*
3 wood: Taylor Made 300 series
5 wood: Orlimar trimetal
Irons: Taylor Made 360 seriesWedges: Cleveland 56*, Tommy Armor 60*Putter: Carbite center shaft

Note: This thread is 6493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!