IGNORED

Will Tiger miss the Buick cut?

TheNatural
Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Tiger will

• miss cut
    • make cut

WOW, JD shoots 16 over to finish +20 which included a 10! thats bad, looks like someone gives up too easily!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I voted miss the cut and he had already finished with a 63. Amazing golfer for sure. Now for JD. I root for him but sometimes I wonder why after he give's up so easy. He and Tiger could not be more diffrent in their aproach to the game.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

WOW, JD shoots 16 over to finish +20 which included a 10! thats bad, looks like someone gives up too easily!

How did JD manage to shoot a 10?

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

this guy is crazily good! he didnt play that great today and still shot 65! and the birdies on 13 and 16, WOW! just think how far ahead he'd be if he could putt on the first day!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

this guy is crazily good! he didnt play that great today and still shot 65! and the birdies on 13 and 16, WOW! just think how far ahead he'd be if he could putt on the first day!

Can't forget about his 33 footer on 17. Now that really the wild crowd going crazy.

I'd say he made the cut nicely.

Tiger is unreal.

Everyone seems to be blistering the course...yet Daly chokes yet again. I continue to pull for J.D. to his act straight....but it's a longshot at best, I'm afraid.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

He just hit a 5-wood 275 under a tree and it never got more than 20 feet off the ground. Gulp.

I hope Tiger goes out and plays 26-28 tournaments one year just to see what happens. 15 wins, 24 Top 10s and maybe $25 million?

Tiger will take the field apart today. I predict a 8-shot margin.

In my Tour Combo Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°
5W: 2008 Burner 18°
3H: Idea Pro Gold 20°4H: 2008 Burner Rescue 22°Irons: MP52 R300 5-PWedges: Vokey SM 50.08, 54.11, 58.04, 60.11Putter: Itsy Bitsy SpiderBall: TP Red

Don't think I've ever heard a crowd like on Buick Open today. Usually people are quiet when someone is taking a shot, today you hear girls screaming and people chattering. When Tiger's putting you'll hear 45 guys yelling "GET IN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOLE".

It's like at a football match.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Don't think I've ever heard a crowd like on Buick Open today. Usually people are quiet when someone is taking a shot, today you hear girls screaming and people chattering. When Tiger's putting you'll hear 45 guys yelling "GET IN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOLE".

Second only to the event in Phoenix.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

the crowd at the 17th are just crazy!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

On the 18th hole I heard a really loud fart being cut and then you see the camera pointing at them both laughing they're asses off. It proves that fart always equals funny.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

• Administrator
I'm fairly certain either Tiger or Stevie - and my money's on Tiger - "cut" one standing in the 18th fairway. Caught on tape and everything.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

...Tiger wins! now this could be taken two different ways so which way is it gonna go! will it be that he has won a tournament 2 weeks before the major so he wont win the PGA or will it be that he missed the cut at the Open and he will go on to do what he did after missing the cut at the US Open in 06 and go win crazy?

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

I'm fairly certain either Tiger or Stevie - and my money's on Tiger - "cut" one standing in the 18th fairway. Caught on tape and everything.

Im waiting for the youtube video for that.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!