• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maraca2020

titleist 710 mb vs. mp-68

1. 1. Which one will be better?

• titleist 710 mb
    • mizuno mp-68

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Honestly, Mizuno is top notch and I love their MP33's and 67's and sure the 68 will be solid, but Titleist is back to form with these new irons and I have to go with them. It's smart they kept the cavity back AP2's so everyone can play titleist. I just really prefer blades and these are gonna find their way in many players bags for sure. Im glad titleist woke from a deep sleep, the Z thingys, cavity backs, 907 drivers were worrying me.

710MB gets my vote!

I voted for MP-68 just to even out the polls . Honestly, I'm going to try both of them, it all comes down to personal preference.

I like the looks of the MP68 better. I always liked the Mizuno look better than Titleist.

I like Mizuno irons, currently on my second set. I like the weighting of the Mizuno over the Titleist.

will the length of the face of the titleist be very large? or will it be compact like the 670 as opposed to the 690.mb

which one do you think will be better?

I voted with my heart...I love mizzy irons. I would love to try both but that said either would have to be a hell of an iron to knock out my MP-32s. :)

I voted for 710's. Both will be great, 2 best iron makers out there. I just like the look of the 710's a little more. I wouldn't play either due to forgivness, but they sure do look nice.

They are both blades, so how much better can one really be vs. the other. With that said, i voted for titleist, because i am brand loyal, and all my clubs are titleist except my driver.

I hit the Mp-68s a couple days ago at Golf Galaxy and they are solid! Great feel, weight, and look. Very traditional looking blade. I have two sets of Mizunos and I would not be afraid to bag these at all. Currently, I am working on improving my handicap though, which is why my blades, MP-14s, are sitting in the closet. I have never liked any of the Titleist forgings, save for the Hoffman forged 681 T.