IGNORED

Is this a good golf bag?

Note: This thread is 5383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks good, and for $70 it appears to be a good buy.

I have two bags.

One is a practice bag; it’s my Cougar sandbagger bag. It’s actually not a bad bag, but it’s not all that pretty while at the same time Cougar is commensurate with a crappy set of clubs (not that I actually game Cougar clubs) and the novice player.

My gamer bag is an Ogio Edge. It’s a very nice bag that I like to keep clean.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

as long as it has everything you want, enough pockets, etc. sounds good.

A Work in Progress:

Bag: Physics Stand Bag (ebay dirt cheap special)
Driver: Knight GTi Tour 285 10*
3 Wood: r7 ST 15*5 Wood: "The Perfect Club" 21* rescueHybrids: None... yetIrons: Burner Super Steel 3-9Wedges: Burner Super Steel PW, AW, SWPutter: BlackJack 206Ball: NXT or ProV-1 (used)

I was at walmart buying adult videos and rat poison

Lol, best start to a post ever.

As for the bag, I've seen nicer bags on clearance at golf shops for that price...
In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

You were buying rat poison to poison your wife once she discovers you are watching adult videos, right??

OK, joking. :)

I think you can get something better for $70 or $80. Just check online a bit and on ebay.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!