IGNORED

How to get a Scotty Cameron golf bag?

Note: This thread is 3428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

iv seen some scotty cameron bags on ebay for near $2k. I looked on the scottys website, but do not see any bags for sale. Where or maybe I should say how, do you buy these without shelling out that kind of money on ebay?

Driver: D2 - 10.5° - Fujikura Rombax 5X07
5 Wood: R9 - 19°
Irons: Taylor Made CB
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 52°, 56°, 64°
Putter: Scotty Custom Studio Design  Balls: ProV1

When Scotty releases anything new (besides circle T stuff) it's usually on the website. They had bags for a while, but everything he sells gets sold out eventually. You would have to find a retailer that got some Scotty bags - which isn't too likely.

Good luck.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

iv seen some scotty cameron bags on ebay for near $2k. I looked on the scottys website, but do not see any bags for sale. Where or maybe I should say how, do you buy these without shelling out that kind of money on ebay?

You make it to the PGA tour :P

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

Become a Club Cameron member and wait for them to be released. Do you want a stand bag or cart bag?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

2K for a golf bag! That's just plain funny right there!

Almost as funny as $45 for that ball marker idea he stole. Still love my newport Mil-Spec, though!

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

2K for a golf bag! That's just plain funny right there!

If you've got loads of money, who cares?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you've got loads of money, who cares?

So what? I wasn't making an indictment about somebody wanting to spend the money on a golf bag. Sheesh, can't even make a comment about a $2,000 golf bag on the internet anymore.

What's the world coming to?!?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Note: This thread is 3428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!