IGNORED

Holy Shiznit!

Wood
Note: This thread is 6493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

F'ing Pavin just dropped a 26 (-8) on the front. God I would kill for an XM radio right now. I sure am glad of tourcast!
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

Yeah, I saw he was -6 after six holes, and it looks like he kept up the good work. It would be nice to see him shoot a 59, but he will have to keep it up. And the back is a par 36, so it will be a little tougher to maintain the swagger, although there are some a couple par fives.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He has cooled down a little, -9 after 16. Is that front 9 score a record? I think maybe it is. I'll have to look it up after work.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

• Administrator
He has cooled down a little, -9 after 16. Is that front 9 score a record? I think maybe it is. I'll have to look it up after work.

Finished at -9.

He shoots -8 in the first 9 holes and then "only" manages -1 on the next 9. Heh heh. I'd like to start a round with six straight birdies. Even Rafi couldn't screw that kind of start up.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That is a front nine record although it gets complicated. It depends on whether you prefer lowest net score or under par as the legitimate measure.
I wonder if he is the first person to ever shoot sixty-one and feel like he should have shot lower. Heck I would have been looking for the first 58.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Even Rafi couldn't screw that kind of start up.

You think that Rafi is a basket-case? Nooooooooooo....

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Note: This thread is 6493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!