IGNORED

What's Your Ball Marker?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hat clip that i put on my bill. I never had a ball marker becuase id always leave it in my bag. Saw this when i was at golfsmith so i bought it.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Really shiny Thomas Jefferson quarters

errrr, ummm, those would be Thomas Jefferson dollars.

I can't find them if they aren't big and shiny.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I don't mark my ball. ;)

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

I don't mark my ball. ;)

You don't have to mark it when it's already in the hole.

Nice work ;)

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I used to use a 5 paseta coin (spanish currence before the euro) but its so small it took me ages to find it in my bag so now I use the nike one which came on the nike pitchmark tool I bought, very nice.
adams.gif Speedline fast 10 9.5˚
adams.gif Speedline fast 10 15˚
adams.gif A7 17˚
adams.gif Idea Pro 3-PW
mizuno.gif MP T-11 52˚, MP T-10 58˚  cameron.gif Red X  titleist.gif NXT

Cardinal USC magnetic ball marker, of course.

Can't wait for football season to begin...

What's in my stand bag:

X-16 SW, PW, & Irons
Halo 3 & 5 hybrids
Big Bertha '07 3-wood FT-5 Draw 10 degree Old Skool Isopur blade putter

Either a 10 pence piece or a 2 euro coin.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I like a new dime. They are small but easy to find. I look all over the green if I use a dull penny. You can't hide that lost look on your face either! I went with an exotic coin one round, until I lost it. Dimes only cost 10 cents.

G5 12deg. UST proforce V2
2004 BB 5 wood
DWS Baffler 23
CG2 4-PW
250-08 gw, spin-milled 56-14, 60-04
Craze-E putter

Here's mine, exactly:

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Titleist hat with magnetic ball marker. That way you always know where it is.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I've been using hatclip ballmarkers for a few years now. Always know where it is, no digging, no forgetting it in the cup holder in my vehicle. Right now I am using the one I got from the 2007 U.S. Open. The one I had from Firestone got knocked off of my clip a couple of months ago.

a quarter size marker that clips onto the hat clip. It has a picture of Stewie from the family guy with his hands in the air saying "Victory is Mine!"

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

a quarter size marker that clips onto the hat clip. It has a picture of Stewie from the family guy with his hands in the air saying "Victory is Mine!"

Can you get me one with that more than suggestive picture of Brian and Lois?

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

Can you get me one with that more than suggestive picture of Brian and Lois?

LOL!

I had that pic in a text message on my cell phone at one point!

LOL!

"...bursting with flavor..."

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

I collect ball markers from every course I've visited (that and shirts). One that I use all the time was bought on eBay....a magnetic Minnie Mouse. Once I left her on the green and offered a reward to anyone who found her. One of the workers found her!

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

10 Kopiyka coin from Ukraine

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

Note: This thread is 3957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!