IGNORED

Got A Vasectomy This Weekend

mdvaldosta
Note: This thread is 5315 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does this mean I can play from the red tees now?

Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought, though it was kinda awkward. Hope it doesn't cost me any manhood, all seems well so far...
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

My advice is for you to take it easy for this next week, and definitely don't walk and play golf this week. In fact keep all walking and lifting to a minimum for a good week or ten days. You'll feel fine right away but resist the urge to be active. It won't take much activity for you to be really sore afterward. I also suggest the use of an ice pack during this week especially if you spend much time on your feet.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

My advice is for you to take it easy for this next week, and definitely don't walk and play golf this week. In fact keep all walking and lifting to a minimum for a good week or ten days. You'll feel fine right away but resist the urge to be active. It won't take much activity for you to be really sore afterward. I also suggest the use of an ice pack during this week especially if you spend much time on your feet.

Most definitely what he says..

and you will be fine. I have been a gelding for over 20 years now. The worse part was waddling through the waiting room afterwards. All the men had looks of anguish on their faces and the ladies giggled.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Had mine a little over a year ago ... no changes or problems so far!

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

You know the funny thing is, the doctor (

who's done 20,000+ vascectomies ), actually suggests it's OK to play sports (even basketball!) after 3 days so long as a supporter (jock strap) is worn. Crazy, I know... but he also says ice isn't necessary. It's something to do with his procedure, which left only two very small nicks on my jewels (no stitches or anything). No ice, no swelling, no bleeding, no stitches. Just alittle sensitive if I sweeze them. A buddy of mine went with me, both had it done. He says he's 100% recovered now, can't feel any discomfort. All I took was 2 ibuprofen Saturday afternoon. Kinda crazy, but I was thinking about practicing some short game today... eh.

Most definitely what he says..

That's the funniest story I've read all day. Can't imagine.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

I had my vasectomy way back in 1964 after having had four children. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I have never regretted it. It certainly removes one variable from life and lets you focus on good loving without that particular 'what-if'....

John Hanley
Sugar Land, TX
Driver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 460cc 10.5 degree; senior flex graphite shaft;
6-PW: ProStaff Oversize; graphite (about 13 years old);
Adams Tight Lies fairway woods.

Cleveland CG14 56° sand wedge

Zebra 395gm Mallet putter

For God's sake man, do not squeeze 'em!!!!!!!!!

I need to do the same.....been finding excuses not to....running out, though.

Sounds like you had a great doctor. Best wishes and hope everything works out like planned.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

..... No ice, no swelling, no bleeding, no stitches.

hahaha shouldn't they be sensitive if you "squeeze" them without even having the vasectomy done?

Big Bertha Diablo Driver
Big Bertha Diablo 3 Wood
Big Bertha Diablo 5 WoodBig Bertha Diablo BallsX-18 4-SW Irons

hahaha shouldn't they be sensitive if you "squeeze" them without even having the vasectomy done?

Lol, well yea. I should have said "tender"

I know this should all be ok but even thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't think I'll ever get one.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I know this should all be ok but even thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't think I'll ever get one.

normally, it's not the husband's decision.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Now that it has been a week, hope turns UP just fine!!

No red tees for you! I was active Army when I had mine,...say a TUE, Wed to convalesce, and Thur back at being HOOAH-HOOAH! Ya should have had your follow up by now...but that's another thread!

Note: This thread is 5315 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!