IGNORED

2009 MLB Playoffs

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 5257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If it wasnt for a TERRIBLE move by Girardi, the Yankees would be up 3-0 for sure!

Yea i didn't understand that at all.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i didn't understand that at all.

However, if it would have worked, I would have said genius move. It didnt work, so he looks like a retard.

No biggie.. Yankees still up 2-1 with the ace on the hill tonight!
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

However, if it would have worked, I would have said genius move. It didnt work, so he looks like a retard.

I guess but i didn't like it. sometime you hit a dumb shot in golf but end up with a great result..it doesn't mean it wasn't dumb.

Oh and good luck tonight. I want to play the Yankees. No point in backdooring anything.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

This is the only hope the Dodgers have---fantasy land. Last night, they should have won, but now they are in the Land of No Return.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

This is the only hope the Dodgers have---fantasy land. Last night, they should have won, but now they are in the Land of No Return.

they "should have won" last night no more then they should have lost game two.

it is all going according to plan so far. We clean it up tomorrow night and get ready the Yankees

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

I gotta say TBS has some horse shit announcers. In game 2 of the NLCS after Howard homered, one of the guys said that "he has had a home run in each of the first six games this postseason."
I think it was Chip Carey (or whatever his name is) who said, while calling Rollins' walk-off double, something like "here's the throw to the plate! It's not in time! etc etc..."
The throw was cut off before it even got to the infield...

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Another boring ALCS game tonight... A-roid showing his homosexual side with the fist clench on Jeter's rear was WAY OVER THE LINE but I guess theyre like that.

This world series is gonna be awesome! Phillies have the league series locked up as do the Yankees. Will be good to see two teams that can hit the baseball and have good pitching as well!

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

Looks to be an East Coast World Series rather than a California World Series that some had hoped for out here. But I do believe Phillies and Yankees will be quite an interesting series to watch...

Looks to be an East Coast World Series rather than a California World Series that some had hoped for out here. But I do believe Phillies and Yankees will be quite an interesting series to watch...

I agree about the Phils and Yanks. Both are really hot now, and they are complete teams. The Yankee bullpen is a weakness, and Andy Pettitte is showing his age. Posada cannot throw like he used to, so people can run on him. Texeira is not hitting in the post season but A-Rod has stepped up to make up for that. Nod to the Phils (provided Chase Utley does not make too many errors).

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I agree about the Phils and Yanks. Both are really hot now, and they are complete teams. The Yankee bullpen is a weakness, and Andy Pettitte is showing his age. Posada cannot throw like he used to, so people can run on him. Texeira is not hitting in the post season but A-Rod has stepped up to make up for that. Nod to the Phils (provided Chase Utley does not make too many errors).

I am saying this as a Phillies season ticket holder...I will not comment on any other teams bullpen struggles. I took the 7th, 8th and 9th for granted last year. Our pen was so good we were playing a 6 inning game. this year...not so much.

I think it will be an outstanding series.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Wait wait wait... The Yankees bullpen is a weakness???

One reliever had ONE bad outing this entire playoffs and they are a weakness??? Lets not forget that same guy won 10 games out of the bullpen this year. Andy Pettitte was REALLY REALLY good in his start. One bad pitch and he gave up 3 runs to a really good lineup. I will take that all day! Sure, Teixeira isnt hitting, but we all know that he can turn that around in a matter of time. I think it would be one of the more evenly matched World Series in a long time... but it is nonsense for anyone to say that the Yankees bullpen is a weakness.
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

Wait wait wait... The Yankees bullpen is a weakness???

Relax. The Yankees get more praise and more hype then they deserve. i respect them for being a good ball club. Heck they may even win the Series but right now they are just team trying to get there. They didn't even make the play-offs last year and they are still going to need t og through the defending champs...who by the way are matching the Yankees fall wins pretty well.

What do we hear about nonstop out of the media? the damn yankees...you can't have it all. if you are going to be anointed the "team to beat" tag so early you are going to have to deal with all parts of it.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Leaving for the "the Bank" now!! i just heard ACDC is playing a fairwell show at the old Spectrum next door. Ugh parking, traffic and tailgating are going to be crazy tonight. South Philly is going to look like Eagle nation has arrived!! Cept in Red.

Red October coming to the Bronx in a week...oh I can't wait.

3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Relax. The Yankees get more praise and more hype then they deserve. i respect them for being a good ball club. Heck they may even win the Series but right now they are just team trying to get there. They didn't even make the play-offs last year and they are still going to need t og through the defending champs...who by the way are matching the Yankees fall wins pretty well.

You hear about a team that creates the most buzz. You either hate or love the Yankees. When the Yankees are one, it is 100% evident, that the MLB's ratings go way up. Thats the reason you hear about the Yankees the most. The MLB is not stupid.. they cater to the audience that puts money in their pockets.

In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid

You hear about a team that creates the most buzz. You either hate or love the Yankees. When the Yankees are one, it is 100% evident, that the MLB's ratings go way up. Thats the reason you hear about the Yankees the most. The MLB is not stupid.. they cater to the audience that puts money in their pockets.

Which is very unfortunate. I can't stand seeing the Yankees vs. Red Sox every day on ESPN.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

PHILLIES! Very nice of them to send the Dodgers out of philly with a beatdown. Cant wait for the World Series.

I'm really jealous of the season ticket holder! I went to a couple phils games this year and got to enjoy some Tony Luke's cheesesteaks during the game... they are ridiculous! I wish I could've gone to more games although the games I saw were during the series we got swept by the ORIOLES so I wanted to die.

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

Note: This thread is 5257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!