IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3686 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought it was funny how they made a big deal about Kevin saying "wow", and then just a few minutes later they focus in on Tony and he says "wow". Yeah, I know, Kevin says it so often and so loud that it's annoying, but I still found it ironic.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that Andrew picked his ball up off the fringe before he hit his putt? This one on the 2nd hole I think. He hit the green but it rolled onto the fringe.
Maybe they were allowed to lift, clean and place?
Someone please confirm what he was doing. I watched it over and over and it appears clear that he picked his ball up off the fringe to line it up before his putt.

It's possible they had lift, clean and place in effect. Past episodes it had been raining and I've noticed that there is almost no roll in any of their shots, even off the tee.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

I find it amusing that Tony calls out andrew when gipp pulls out a 9i from 180 when andrew pulls out 6i from 188. Tony didnt account for andrew being on an uphill sidehill lie, that would count for 1 club stronger due to the added loft from the uphill nature of the lie, and not to mention you cant swing all out on a side hill lie either, to me thats another club. So lets just say I think Andrew has a 175ish yard 8i in him if he wants.... thats not a hole lot shorter than gipp.
Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

They should just start out each show with Kevin saying WOW. "I'm in the final five...WOWW...I'm in the final four...WOOWWW...I made it to the finale WOWWWWW"

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Sorry to see Andrew go. The two brothers are the most annoying thing on the show now.

My Clubs
Nicklaus Progressive XC Irons: 3H,4H, 5-GW
Ray Cook SW & Gyro 1 Putter
Taylor Made Burner Driver 10.5
Taylor Made V-Steel 3 & 5 MetalsMy Home Course: Indian RiverMy Blog: Rant-o-Rama-Ding-Dong

Couldn't agree more. The brother's are annoying. I thought I liked Tony, but his ugly side has shown up the last couple of episodes.

I really liked Vince and Andrew.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

1 stroke penalty, so once he dropped his ball he was lying 4. 1 off the tee, 2 in the water, 1 stroke penalty, 4 chipping onto the green.

Ahhh...ok. So its a stroke landing the ball in the water, and then a penalty for getting it out and dropping it?

What "tour" is gipper finau on? Isnt he already on nationwide or something? If so, why is he on big break. Dont the top 25 money makers on the nationwide get pga tour status for the following year?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Did anyone notice that Andrew picked his ball up off the fringe before he hit his putt? This one on the 2nd hole I think. He hit the green but it rolled onto the fringe.

I noticed that but I wasn't sure if he was on the fringe or just on the green. Either way it didn't have an effect on the overall match. It did look like he did though.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

What "tour" is gipper finau on? Isnt he already on nationwide or something? If so, why is he on big break. Dont the top 25 money makers on the nationwide get pga tour status for the following year?

if you go to the PGA site, it shows him as playing 2 rounds..nothing more. It doesn't appear like he did very well. Theres just not enough info to make an educated guess as to how well he might do on the tour.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

you couldnt have possibly really thought he said "beast from the skies"... i refuse to believe it.

I believe he said "I'm a beast in disguise... I just hit a 9iron."

I WISH he said "I'm a beast from the skies." That was a really dumb unnecessary thing to say, sure... but I was cocky and invincible when I was 19 too, weren't you? Imagine being a pro athlete at age 19 on top of that.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

I hope Kevin wins it. He doesn't have the talent the others do, but he wins challenges and avoids elimination. Plus the other three left are pretty classless. Mike needs to go. then Gipp. Then Tony.

I'd like to see Kevin win it. He keeps his mouth shut and finds a way to move on. I think it'll come down to him and Tony.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

I have to say, I lost a lot of interest in the show now that every single player that I liked is off.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Note: This thread is 3686 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!