IGNORED

Does Anyone Play Tour Edge????

motsco
Note: This thread is 5141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Once again, where does it say that it would void the warranty?

it may or may not void the " abnormal use" warranty proposition or somethinmg or something along those lines.. but why not take the safe way and say you were teeing it up on the course.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Lifetime warranty means lifetime of the product and not your lifetime. Just to clarify.

On another note, Tour Stage and Tour Edge are Japan and US versions?

« Keith »

it may or may not void the " abnormal use" warranty proposition or somethinmg or something along those lines.. but why not take the safe way and say you were teeing it up on the course.

Umm... because I value honesty. I guess you dont.

Lifetime warranty means lifetime of the product and not your lifetime. Just to clarify.

No... Tour Stage is Bridgestone.

Tour Edge is Tour Edge

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Umm... because I value honesty. I guess you dont.

it does hurt annything to tell a little white lie every now and then... and hey, id rather tell a white lie than be out 300 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
I play a Geomax 9 degree driver, Geomax 3 wood, as well as a 2 and 3 hybrid. Pound for pound some of the best Ive ever played.

The driver is hot off the face and forgiving. I may need a new shaft because I balloon a drive from time to time, but usually I end up in the short grass.

3 wood is bar none the best ive ever played either off the deck or on the tee box.

The hybrids are great too, although the sound off of the face a a bit unusual (kind of like a tin can). But on medium length par 5's, that 2 hybrid is my go-to club.

Here's the best part.....keep in mind I got all of these brand new

driver=$70
3 wood=$65
2 and 3 hybrid=$35 dollars each

what more can you ask for. Before my long hiatus away from the game, I was playing all the big market brands and paying a big market premium (callaway, titleist, etc). These clubs weren't just purchased because they were aggressively priced. I got them because they played every bit as good. The fact I paid just over $200 for 4 clubs was gravy...

it does hurt annything to tell a little white lie every now and then... and hey, id rather tell a white lie than be out 300 dollars.

He did what he should have done - their service just sucked for him. It's a golf club, if you hit a golf ball with the face of it and you weren't on pavement then that's normal use. No where on a driver does it state "use on tee only" and it also doesn't say you have to tee up a driver in the rules so to consider on a tee to be a requirement for "normal use" of a club seems a bit out of line.

Good to know that the price of your integrity is $300 - perhaps folks should keep this in mind if you put anything up in the For Sale forum... (BTW, you do realize you said it "does" hurt anything - and then misspelled anything, right?)
In the bag:
905R 9.5° - UST ProForce V2 65R
909F2 15.5° Titleist Diamana 75
909H 19° Titleist Diamana 80
Zing 2 3-PW Vokey SM48.08 @ 51° Vokey SM56.11 Unitized Leo

Never gamed TE irons, but I have a couple of their drivers that I bust out occasionally, and the Exotics 3W (13*) and 2-hybrid (16*) are permanent maintays of my favorite set -- pretty much my favorite clubs. I also have an Exotics 4W in my other bag, and keep swapping in and out a CB2 4-hybrid that I have a love/hate relationship with.

If I was in the market for another 3W or any hybrid Tour Edge is the only thing I would buy.

In my C-130 Cart Bag:

Driver: Titleist D2 10.5° Aldila R.I.P. 60
Woods Exotics CB4 15° Aldila R.I.P. 70
Hybrids Exotics CB4 17°, 22° Aldila R.I.P. 80 

Irons 4-PW MP-57 Project X 6.0, MP-29 PW

Wedges  Eidolon 52°, 60° Rifle Spinner 6.5

Putter Bettinardi BB12

Ball One Black

Rangefinder Nikon Laser 500"Golf...

The CB1 is probably the best fairway wood I've ever had.

I would have to agree...

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

He did what he should have done - their service just sucked for him. It's a golf club, if you hit a golf ball with the face of it and you weren't on pavement then that's normal use. No where on a driver does it state "use on tee only" and it also doesn't say you have to tee up a driver in the rules so to consider on a tee to be a requirement for "normal use" of a club seems a bit out of line.

yes i realized i mispelled it...

I used to bag some Tour Edge clubs, but the lack of offerings for us lefties, encouraged me to switch to Ping before I built my current bag.

HB

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

• 5 months later...
I have a couple of hybrids of theirs that I can't hit for crap.

Whats in my Four5....

10.5 degree R7 460
Great Big Bertha 3W
Bazooka Geo Max 3H MP-32 3 - PW 588 Raw Tour Grind 52 degree 588 Raw Tour Grind 56 degree BC1

I play the CB2 3 wood. It is super long. I didnt believe it when they said it would add 2o yards, but it really did. I crush the thing.
Driver FT9 with FUBUKI
Woods CB2 3 7
Irons MP67 irons
Wedges 52, 56
Putter 2 Ball Black SeriesBall PRO V1 Upro

I recently picked up and Exotics XLD and I love it. I have never been more consistent with my driver before. So far anyway, I am satisfied immensely with the purchase. I would recommend to anyone.

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

Note: This thread is 5141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!