IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It sort of tasted like crap anyway.

I hear Extense is talking to him about a Tiger sports beverage for that "certain part of the male body"...blah, blah, blah.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, the way these things work is that they'll sign a contract with the person.Regardless of them dropping a product, he'll still be signed into the contract until such a time as they release him from the contract.So that leaves them open to advertise other products with him etc in future.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

now you're just splitting hairs. they discontinued his product and they arent paying him anymore... sponsorship terminated

wow ... they dropped him?!

**edit** oh ... this decision was made months ago ... pre-Tigergate.

I don't think that he wants to miss the Masters, but I am leaning toward to think that he will take a long enough break to miss the Masters, but back to the tour before the US Open. He will probably act a little differently when he returns also. My guess is that he will be a lot more friendly to the fans and a lot less cursing and throwing his clubs on the Tour. Just my opinion and guess though.

In another time before this, I kind of think the people who ran the Masters prior might not issue an invite. It technically requires an invitation, doesn't it. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Hey, they were cheering for Michael Vick again in Atlanta over the weekend. He paid his dues. Tony Dungy vetted him. And nothing like running for a touchdown and tossing another to get back on top of the football world. Woods can win some matches, dedicate the years winnings to St Jude's Hospital, and he will be OK again.

In another time before this, I kind of think the people who ran the Masters prior might not issue an invite. It technically requires an invitation, doesn't it. I really hope that doesn't happen.

I think he will dominate again like he did when he was younger.

It's apparant he didn't want to be married, so he will clear that up. So what..he likes to hang with skanks and anything that is a C cup and above and a good body. He's not a criminal (I guess....allegedly he wasn't drunk or on drugs in his driving deal?) He has done some good with his charity work. I feel bad for his kids, but they are certainly not alone with their situation. Mike Vick is a 100 times bigger scumbag in my book, pure evil.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

This is the big split in his career. You know what i hope he does? Ditch all this megastar Florida home, video game, hanging out with Charles Barkley lifestyle and come back to golf. Start again. Leave the wife and do what he wants to do off the course. Leave the brands - I'm sure even Nike want out now. Start his own range of clothes. Stop wearing red shirts and black caps on Sunday! Go Nicklaus in 72. Long hair, white belts, cardigans! Why did he feel like "Sham" was the way to go? At least now the whole world knows he's a scumbag and he doesn't have to pretend he's a perfect product.

"That's Golf!"

This is the big split in his career. You know what i hope he does? Ditch all this megastar Florida home, video game, hanging out with Charles Barkley lifestyle and come back to golf. Start again. Leave the wife and do what he wants to do off the course. Leave the brands - I'm sure even Nike want out now. Start his own range of clothes. Stop wearing red shirts and black caps on Sunday! Go Nicklaus in 72. Long hair, white belts, cardigans! Why did he feel like "Sham" was the way to go? At least now the whole world knows he's a scumbag and he doesn't have to pretend he's a perfect product.

????? I doubt any of that will happen. I don't think he's a scumbag, he wanted to get caught and is dissapointed it took this long.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

• Administrator
now you're just splitting hairs. they discontinued his product and they arent paying him anymore... sponsorship terminated

just a few days ago, didnt Gatorade say they had no plans of dropping him? now this?

C'mon, now you're making yourself look dumb.

The "Tiger-Ade" product has been in the $0.99 stores for months - since this spring IIRC - it's been on its way out for quite some time. They dropped the product months ago, effectively. Gatorade sponsors Sidney Crosby. He never had his own drink. Doesn't mean he's never been sponsored. Tiger's still sponsored by Gatorade. His drink just didn't sell.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All of this makes me remember an article I read by the late great Dave Marr years ago in Golf Digest... Basically he said that you can do a million great things in your life but if you do one really bad thing in your life and that is what people will remember first... When I think of O.J. Simpson the first thing that comes to mind is the murder charges and the white Bronco driving down a CA highway during the U.S. Open in 1994, not the fact that he was a great running back who won the Heisman and rushed for 2,000 plus yards in season with the Bills... same thing with Bill Clinton, the first thing that comes to mind is Monica Lewinsky... Unfortunately I think the same will apply to Tiger... not to diminish what he has done on the course and the charitable things he has done off the course, but this story just keeps getting crazier every day... Is this fair? No, probably not, just my two cents... really, really sad that his family has to go through this, especially his children

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

• Administrator
All of this makes me remember an article I read by the late great Dave Marr years ago in Golf Digest... Basically he said that you can do a million great things in your life but if you do one really bad thing in your life and that is what people will remember first... When I think of O.J. Simpson the first thing that comes to mind is the murder charges and the white Bronco driving down a CA highway during the U.S. Open in 1994, not the fact that he was a great running back who won the Heisman and rushed for 2,000 plus yards in season with the Bills... same thing with Bill Clinton, the first thing that comes to mind is Monica Lewinsky... Unfortunately I think the same will apply to Tiger...

I think it's too soon to tell. OJ murdered people. The Lewinsky thing was at the end of the Bill Clinton era. Those were the last things they did, basically. If Tiger wins six more majors all of this won't be the last thing he's noted for having done.

People don't think of Kobe as a hooker-punching dude first, they think of him winning the NBA Finals last year. Same with A Rod.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I hope you're right... I think it would be a shame for that to be the case... I don't want to remember him for Rachel Uchitel instead of Torrey Pines in 2008... Time will tell

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

so i fed some more gossip to my wife after dinner yesterday who is a busy cancer doc, who has no time for nonsense but extremely shocked and saddened by the development, who regards tiger as the ultimate. his ability to seize the moment at crucial junctures possibly draws some parallels to the intensity of her work where sometimes one has to focus on only one goal or outcome and nothing else is good enough or matters.

so i ask, do you think he will continue playing golf?

she looked at me as if she was looking at a moron. duh. okay, let's move on..

do you think he can beat jack's record?

she said: easy.

do you think he will be remembered more by his transgressions than his achievements?

she said: people have short memories. in fact, very short memories.

what do you think of him now? i mean, you have regarded clinton as dirt, but with tiger you are not?

she rolled her eyes upwards and then sideways. i can't figure that one out.

I think it's too soon to tell.

Sorry. Must have misheard this side of the Pond. Thought he was acquitted by a jury of his peers? Ah! Guilty in the court of human opinion/media. Sorry, being a bit Devil's Advocate.

People don't think of Kobe as a hooker-punching dude first, they think of him winning the NBA Finals last year. Same with A Rod.

And that is a good illustration of a lot of what's wrong with Society.

I'll always admire Tiger's golf but somehow I think I'll always remember this shoddy episode. Pity.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• Administrator
Ah! Guilty in the court of human opinion/media.

Found innocent doesn't mean he didn't do it.

And that is a good illustration of a lot of what's wrong with Society.

Can't say I disagree. But I also think it's a good thing (perhaps taken a bit too far) that people are willing to forgive. Forgiveness isn't forgetfulness.

Winning certainly helps the forgiveness. As does something like appearing on Oprah, but we'll have to wait and see how (if) that goes.

If Elin takes the kids over to Sweden and moves into the house she has just bought with her sister and divorced him and left him rattling around that big house on his own so to speak, I think it would affect him mentaly which in turn would affect his game.
I know a lot of people would disagree but he adores those kids and to lose them and only see them if he goes over to Europe I think you will see a different Tiger.

But then I may be wrong!!

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

If Elin takes the kids over to Sweden and moves into the house she has just bought with her sister and divorced him and left him rattling around that big house on his own so to speak, I think it would affect him mentaly which in turn would affect his game.

Well, I doubt he'd be alone for long in that eventuality.I'm sure he'd have hundreds of young women queuing up to keep him company.

I'd be surprised if she divorces him however.There's the kids to think of etc.And of course, all that money she'd be given to stay.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!