IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sounds like his face hit the steering wheel pretty hard, which would explain the lacerations. It had to be a hard hit if he was in and out of consciousness. Hopefully the hospital scanned him for any concussions or internal head injuries.

He had to be distracted if he backed into a fire hydrant. Doesn't he have some tournament he's hosting next week? He'll have to come up with some statement to explain what happened if he hopes to avoid a bunch of rumors.

2011 Goals:
* Improve club-head speed to 90 mph with the driver
* Ensure increased speed does not compromise accuracy
* Prevent overextending on the back-swing (left-arm is bending too much at the top)
* Relax arms initially at address ( too tense)* Play more full rounds (failed from 2010)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racheal Uchitel not Ashley. Don't know where that came from, sorry

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

I heard about this too, I wonder what he was doing out at 2:30 in the morning......hmmm, i know if it was me I'd be going out to buy some munchies, idk.....from what i've read, its nothing alcohol related nor domestic. i'm not a tiger fan, but thank God he's ight.
In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

Just like on the golf course ... a driver that's erratic.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

Tiger is a player, he has been a sneeky player for the last 10 years. His wife caught him and went apeshit. He was buzzed and she chased him out the house with a golf club and smashed the window and he crashed. Its always exactly what you think it is.........................

Pattitude

I can't make out what is going on here. Nonetheless, it is very entertaining and can't wait to see what comes out of this. I would think if there was an actual affair, Elin and Tiger would split but who knows.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

especially since almost every pre nup on the planet is voided if the money winner is the one doing the cheating.

She can bounce with 500 million dollars tomorrow if he was banging that rachel broad.

I still dont think this is what happened none the less.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Tiger is a player, he has been a sneeky player for the last 10 years..........................

Really what part of his golf career has been sneaky? This kind of statement shouldn't be on this site. What part of Tiger's life do you know about other than his golf career, or his foundation which helps at risk kids? Yea these sound like sneeky behavior. What a ridiculous statement please leave your bias's at the door.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

I think he means player as in playa. Unless you knew that already.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Really what part of his golf career has been sneaky? This kind of statement shouldn't be on this site. What part of Tiger's life do you know about other than his golf career, or his foundation which helps at risk kids? Yea these sound like sneeky behavior. What a ridiculous statement please leave your bias's at the door.

I presume he was joking.

From TMZ..

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Y80qHQQy

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

From TMZ..

Yeah, this seems totally legit. Nice reporting.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

Even though he's Tiger Woods, he's a dude just like all (well most) of us are...capable of things like that...he's not Mr. Perfect In Control Role Model. Not saying that stuff is true, but it's certainly possible.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Yeah, this seems totally legit. Nice reporting.

Not a reporter. Just passing on gossip.

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

From TMZ..

If the above is true (and it seems more likely than having to break a window to get him out of the car) we've learned a few things about Tiger:

1. She scratched his face, but Tiger was smart enough to try to leave, rather than going all "Chris Brown" upside her ass. 2. Tiger has clubs just randomly laying around the house, waiting to be used as weapons. 3. Elin has no qualms about putting their business out into the street. This is what happens when you marry a nanny instead of someone with a real career. 4. If this had happened to John Daly instead of Tiger...

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

From TMZ..

as much as I dont like tabloid garbage and the like, something fishy is definitely going on here........

think about it.... when she "heard" the accident, she ran out w/ a golf club. What? Do they have golf clubs readily available sitting around the house in the middle of the night? And what made her think she even needed a club? Tiger barely left the driveway, so I doubt it was a serious enough accident that would have called for any windows to be knocked out. And the last window I would think that would need to be knocked out would be the very rear one, and that of course was the one that was knocked out. someone has some explaining to do..................... (or a mighty fine whopper of a story to come up with)

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Settle down

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Completely fascinating.

And those that think Tiger doesn't have an iron-clad pre-nup that protects all of assets, you've underestimated him. No doubt she'll get a nice payday, but she's not getting half.

Golf just got a whole lot more interesting. I wonder if Phil went crazy on Amy when he found out Michael Jordan tagged her.

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!