IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Well I think I just blew 5 points. Reports this morning are that Elin will be filing for divorce after Xmas.

Yes, more speculation. Who knows?

If she does divorce him, it may be a quick matter. Nobody knows what the pre-nup says or how it may or may not hold up. Or it could be drawn out. Even if it's that, I think even a divorce might be easier on him than juggling 3712 different women. We don't know, so it's pretty pointless to talk about. Again, let's limit the speculation and citations of speculation.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people... OF COURSE THEY ARE GETTING DIVORCED !

Going to Gilligan's Island in Sweden to rehab with some intense counseling? Please, nothing but pink noise from IMG . Trying to make things work ? Not now, not ever gonna happen.

The mariage has been DOA FOREVER.

Hitting some Nike One's into the ocean with a 3 iron in the winter, in the old archipelego, waiting out the self-imposed exile? Oh sure, and if you believe that I have a bridge I 'd like to sell you...

Taylor Made driver (today)
Sonartec 4w - Nippon steel
Nickent Hybrid - Nippon steel
Mizuno MP 32 - Nippon steel
Cleveland Wedges (Lotta chrome)Putter by BettinardiYikes Batman, you have a mongrel bag !!!

Imagine this was your spouse.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a woman, although when the wife's out of town I've been known to shave one leg and fall asleep listening to women's curling on TSN. I digress - I can imagine this scenario as a man.

If I found out my wife had been carrying on the way Tiger has - the number of extra-marital relationships and their nature. I can't imagine any other conclusion than divorce. And I'm pretty sure after I got my bloodwork back (who knows how many other people these people are sleeping with) I'd be getting as much as I could as fast as I could - get away from me you twisted freak and don't even think about seeing the kids.

Luckily my spouse is a saint and I'm too ugly to cheat, so we're solid.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• Administrator
If I found out my wife had been carrying on the way Tiger has - the number of extra-marital relationships and their nature. I can't imagine any other conclusion than divorce.

Does your spouse make a hundred million bucks a year?

Not saying that'd change YOUR opinion, but clearly there are others out there who value money more than other things. I also suggest she could be talking to a divorce lawyer because they do other things. Maybe Elin's re-writing the pre-nup? (I have no idea how strong those are when one person admits to infidelity, particularly since none of us have a clue how it was originally worded.) When you want a pre-nup, who do you see? A "divorce lawyer." Only difference is they put on their "pre-nup" hat. It's all family law. Her "divorce lawyer" may end up being her "custody lawyer" some day. Same role, different hats. And yeah, I know some people truly specialize, but still. Long way of saying what I've said several times now: speculation is pointless and easily countered.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, its like a train wreck....this whole Tigergate, and thread....I can't stop looking at it, but alas, I have reached the end, thank goodness cause I need to get back to work.

A few thoughts on the many posts:

1. Of course its his own business and he doesn't owe anyone other than his wife and family an apology......if he were joe schmoe....he makes massive money being a company spokes person, from Gatorade, Tag H, Accenture, etc. His inappropriate behavior has an effect on these companies. He has earned about 10% of his wealth from winnings and the rest is from sponsors. Its not all about HIM!!!

2. He should "man up" and make some sort of public appearance to save what little face he has left after Elin ripped him a new one. He could somewhat diffuse - well not diffuse, but allieviate the media feeding frenzy or some semblance of "saving face." Show some remorse publicly....it will replenish his image immeasurably at this point. Instead, he's hiding on his "Privacy" yacht.....what a dork.

3. He is a total douche nozzle, gutless basterd. He is a complete fraud. Now everyone on the planet knows it.

4. He is an awesome golf specimen - athlete and competitor....and probably will be again. He will play again in 2010 - I'll bet by the Masters, if not before.

5. His marriage? It's all over, but for the crying. She should haul azz with his kids. Buh-Bye, Tigger. You can come to Sweden to see them...every other weekend.

6. These are some of my opinions on the matter....and remember what they say about opinions, they're like azzholes....everyone has one and they all stink except yours!!!

Thanks for posting....now back to work!
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

I find it amusing how quick some are to judge The Tiger.

No one on this site has any idea what it is like to be that famous, that rich, or have that many options. I am confident that Tiger isn't this evil horrible person but a man that has too much money and power. I am sure he loved his family and his family life. But I am sure he loved doing the things he was doing with lots of women. Come on, he lived every mans fantasy.

If it wasn't a trend or so many women, I would think he can save his marriage. But with what was going on for so many years (we have no idea what is true and isn't) I don't see how he could regain her trust.

Maybe we will be proved wrong.

Brian

I find it amusing how quick some are to judge The Tiger.

I'm not judging him.....I just have no sympathy for him.

Of course we don't have any idea of what its like to have his money and power. He practically has presidential power. His situation could be compared to ultra-conservative politicians who present a holier-than-thou persona and are closet freaks! I'm not dogging conservatives, I am one, but am saying, you reap what you sow, Tiger. He is due some come uppance for this muck he's gotten himself into. You said it yourself, with his track record....this wasn't a one time, oops-I-tripped-and-my-pants-fell-down kind of thing....he went to great depths to keep his privacy and keep this behavior going on. Clinical sex addiction? Maybe....Getting a pass on this one? No. = Tiger hiding
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

Assuming the Woods marriage heads towards divorce...

What is the legal situation with respect to where Elin is "allowed" to move the kids? Can she, without notifying Tiger, move the kids:
- to another city in the US?
- to another state in the US?
- to Sweden?

I understand that what might not be "legal" may still occur. So it may not be legal (in the US) for her to move the kids to Sweden, but if she does it, there's no penalty. No FBI agents are going to fly to Sweden to bring back the kids!

Should Tiger try to maintain control of the kids passports, assuming they have them? If they don't can Elin get passports for the kids, without Tiger's involvement?

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Dude, she's a Viking. She knocked Tiger's SUV offline with a freaking golf club.

She can probably take a lob wedge and fashion a boat out of palm trees, force ex-pat Cubans to paddle it using Canadian ex-pat seniors citizens as paddles, all the way to Sweden. She can do it!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

if a divorce is coming up, i hope tiger has enough sense and sensibility to give elin her fair share without going through legal fights. to rehab his image, that will be a good start. really, what is the difference between 400mil and 200mil anyway? to go through the divorce proceedings gracefully is something tiger owes elin. come on tiger, give her more than 50%.

the other person so far not mentioned is tiger's mother. i cannot imagine the pain and suffering that she has been put through. as an asian parent, the past couple weeks must be filled with deepest sorrow and shame. my sympathy to her.

the other person so far not mentioned is tiger's mother. i cannot imagine the pain and suffering that she has been put through. as an asian parent, the past couple weeks must be filled with deepest sorrow and shame. my sympathy to her.

Being Thai, I am sure Tiger's mom knows more about men's infidelity than most Americans. I am sure she is sad but doubt if she was surprised that Tiger was sowing his domesticated oats.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

She won't likely be able to move them out of the Orlando area without his consent. Florida is a no fault divorce state, adultery doesn't mean anything, and judges won't hear about it in court. Florida law has made strides towards fathers, the woman can't just do what she wants...it called "shared parental responsibilty" Both parents most submit a plan to the judge on how the kids will be taken care of them, by both of them.

Unless he has done something illegal or is deemed an unfit parent (BY LAW, that means a raging drunk, druggie, convicted felon, wife beater, etc...)) he has plenty, plenty of rights. He will move it fast if he is smart, it would be best for his kids. If she steals the kids and goes to Sweden then she is the wacko and also would be arrested if she sets foot back in the US.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

wow, not sure that I would say that she is the "wacko" in this particular situation. With all the scrutiny and the microscope that she and the kids will be under here, I think going to Sweden for a bit would be the best thing to happen.

In the bag:
G-15 9 degree with Proforce V2
Ping Anser V-2
MP-52 3-PW, JPX-800 Pros 3-PW
52-08, 56-11 Vokeys G-15 15.5 3W G-10 5W

wow, not sure that I would say that she is the "wacko" in this particular situation. With all the scrutiny and the microscope that she and the kids will be under here, I think going to Sweden for a bit would be the best thing to happen.

That's not how the law works...how would her kids react to getting whisked away to a different country and not see their dad??? (plus it is highly illegal) Maybe calling her a wacko was a bit harsh, but their is always two sides to every story, always. Yes, TW looks like a pig as a husband, nothing bad has been said about him as a dad.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

She also seems to not have a problem getting her picture taken pumping gas and also holding their daughter Sam in public (sans wedding ring of course), plus she signed with Puma (reportedly Nike's biggest rival) in the mean time, so she might be all broken up...but still has time to sign on the bottom line on some business deals (not an Elin hater...just the facts so far)

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

Yes, TW looks like a pig as a husband, nothing bad has been said about him as a dad.

No "good" Father would do what Tiger did. He didn't simply cheat on his wife, he cheated on his children in my opinion.

G10 Driver Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 65 Stiff
G5 3-Wood Aldila NV65-Stiff
G15 20 Hybrid TFC stiff
I15 Irons 4-P
S/M Black Nickel 52 56 60 Marxman Mini 33" Tour B330 RXCarroll Valley Resort, Fairfield PA Rating: 72.3 Slope: 128www.carrollvalley.com

She also seems to not have a problem getting her picture taken pumping gas and also holding their daughter Sam in public (sans wedding ring of course), plus she signed with Puma (reportedly Nike's biggest rival) in the mean time, so she might be all broken up...but still has time to sign on the bottom line on some business deals (not an Elin hater...just the facts so far)

So? She's looking out for herself. Life has to go on, and for all we know the writing may have been on the wall for quite some time and she's come to grips with it sooner than later. Who knows.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Yes, TW looks like a pig as a husband, nothing bad has been said about him as a dad.

Not yet perhaps, but if they get into a nasty fight over other things, that could change. Not because it's Tiger, but because that's the way it frequently goes. Angry parties in litigation seize whatever leverage they can. It's not very good for the kids, but it happens.

Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!