IGNORED

Do you hit a bucket before.......

rembrandt
Note: This thread is 6456 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you hit balls before you play?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

I do when I can, but weekday rounds, usually no time. On weekend rounds I will hit 10-15 balls then chip and putt for a bit then hit another 10-15 with the last 6 alternating wedges and driver. I frequently hit balls after I play. I have noticed that often when you think you are tired it really is often dehydration. You really need more liquids than you are comfortable drinking. Also I accomplish more if I split up the after just like the before, balls, short game, more balls in 30-40 ball segments. I don't know why? Concentration, frustation limitations?

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

I just about always hit a bucket. I find it wrong that some courses do not have driving ranges. It helps me just see my ballflight. I don't like walking onto the first tee not knowing what the ball might do.

When I go to the range, it's to practice. I'll hitthree or four buckets with rest along the way. A lot of members at my course do this we have chairs and sit and talk, etc.

Before rounds I stretch well, hit three 8 irons, three six irons, three drivers and go putt a bit. A bad time on the range puts bad thoughts in my head and a good time on the range doesn't seem to transfer to the course. (for me) But, a good putting session always does.

Bury me with a golf glove in my pocket - just in case!

• 3 weeks later...
I would say 9 times out of 10 I dont. I stretch out, hit some putts, hit some chips, then swing a club with the weighted donut on it about 20 times or so, walk to the first tee and then hit. I would like to but I just dont, plus some of the courses around me dont have a range.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Note: This thread is 6456 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!