IGNORED

Best ball for me

Note: This thread is 5225 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

BEST BALL EVER IS THE PENTA! It is sooo good off th putter and wedges....but i havent gotten to hit it w/ full shots yet... so idk bout how that works but for wedges and putter its the best.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

i have hit the Callaway ix and it was magical, but it is out of my price range :(

i use callaway tour ix also. i'm not a big fan of spending big $$ for balls either, so last year i tried ebay and i couldn't be happier. you can get mint A++++ balls extremely cheap. i bought a box of 100 and less than 5 balls showed any amount of wear. i would highly suggest this route.

after reading some of these reviews i might give the new TP penta a try but i'm a big fan of the callaway tour ix.
callaway.gif FT-i 9*
nike.gif CPR Hybrid 18*
titleist.gif 735cm 3-PW
nike.gif SV 56*, 60*
odyssey.gif White Hot #8 

For what it's worth, tomorrow morning I'll be gaming Freaks instead
of my normal ammo. It's gonna be interesting.

My game is so rusty...I'll have to see what happens.

I'm going to allow plenty of release & run out on chips and pitches. I'll be there in plenty of time to make the putting adjustments.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I would try the prov1x,personally i find the tp black a great ball to hit with an iron or wedge,but you tried it and don't like it.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Ha ha, ya i don't like the black, it feels nice, but it just doesn't spin enough to hold the faster greens for me. My ball flight is somewhat low, so I need a spinnier ball to make it sit. Also, i haven't tried the prov1x's, maybe ill give those a shot too. (Penta users seem really happy with the ball. )

909 D2 -9.5 Degrees -Diamana BlueBoard
mp 52 irons
newport 2
CG 12 52 degree
Cg 15 60 degreeOvation 3 and 5 wood Penta TP

Note: This thread is 5225 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!