IGNORED

Tour Edge Golf Equipment

Note: This thread is 3290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I still have a Tour Edge Bazooka 3 wood in my bag that I have played for years. Recently, my wife hit it at the driving range and cracked the shaft after digging it into the tee box behind the ball. Not a problem - shafts are guaranteed for life. Sent it in and got a brand new shaft in it for free.

They have earned their place in golf equipment (see article on Golf.com). The reason you don't see their equipment frequently is because they do not pay anyone to play their equipment. The whole commercial thing...sigh.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

• 4 months later...

I recently bought TourEdge: Hybrids JMax Gold Bazooka 5-P. Amazing price and probably best bang4buck with lifetime warranty. I'm a beginner. But my friend who's played for quite a while hit my clubs so well, that he also bought them over his Mizunos. At least check them out.

cleveland.gif XL270 Driver /10.5
cleveland.gif TL3W
Tour Edge JGold Max Bazooka Hybrids: 5-P 
cleveland.gifCG16 Black Pearls: 52, 56, 60
odyssey.gif TERON srixon.gif

Tour Edge also has a lifetime warranty on their products.  I think they are the only company that has that.

Driver...Ping G10 10.5* V2 High Launch

4-wood......Bobby Jones by Jesse Ortiz 2012 17*
3-4 Hybrid.......Bobby Jones Player Series 21* and 25*
Irons.........Mizuno MX-200
Wedges....Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 52*, Ping Tour-W 56*, Ping Tour-S 60*....Putter-Ping Redwood Piper.....Ball-Srixon TriSpeed Tour

• 5 months later...

been looking at the xcg-v hybrid but cant even find a review. hit it and loved it but stuck between the xcg-v and the trilogy (v-shape sole) hybrid. anybody hitting either one of these? own either one? any opinions?

i have a cb3 driver and cb2 15deg. clubs i have a taylormade raylor (19) and nike procombo (20). they hit completely different more like 5 wood out of the rough 3 iron for the fairway.

would rather have a combo type club hybrid to replace my 5 wood as well as my 3 wood.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by handlez42

anybody know anything about the Tour Edge Exotics Xtreme Spin tour black wedge?

I just bought one and have had it shipped to my florida house will be hitting feb. 10 when I get down there. Can't wait! It has the squre groove technology there was mention of what bounce it has so I assume it is made with a mid bounce. But not sure.

• 1 month later...
I just purchased the HP 11 senior package last week. They are very good looking irons with graf. Shafts in the senior A flex. The driver woods and 4 hybrid are sharp. Only had a chance to play with them for an hour at the range and practice green, but can not wait to play a round. All of the irons and woods and driver are top quality with great feel and accuracy. After the short time i had in practice, i would have to say this set is top of the line and come with a life time warrant. I will let you know how they work on the course when i get a chance to get out there.

• 6 months later...

I own the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX QL Irons 5-P, Tour Edge JMAX QL Iron/Wood Hybrids 4 and 5 and the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX Driver.  These are my favorite clubs that I ever played by far.

All irons are steel shafts 0.5 inches longer, the driver is stiff graphite.  I didn't know they came with a lifetime warranty until I read these posts.

I am pleased with the grips and how the ball gets up in the air better then other irons I have hit.  This is because these are QL (Quick Launch).  I guess the club face is a rougher surface.  It sure can tear up cheap golf balls.

Currently in my Cart Bag:

Driver:     RAZR Fit Driver, 8.5-degree, Stiff Flex Graphite Shaft

Wood:      RAZR Fit Fairway 5 Wood, 18-Degree, Stiff Flex Graphite Shaft

Hybrids:  Bazooka JMAX Tour Hybrid Iron-Woods, 3 (21-Degree) and 4 (24-Degrees) [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

Irons:      Bazooka JMAX QL Irons, 5-PW, +1/2-inch [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

Wedge:   Bazooka JMAX 304 Stainless M812 56-Degree Sand Wedge [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

Putter:     Tour Tech Putter, 35-inch (Right Handed)

Champion Member since August 2012

Originally Posted by SpiderWebbs

I own the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX QL Irons 5-P, Tour Edge JMAX QL Iron/Wood Hybrids 4 and 5 and the Tour Edge Bazooka JMAX Driver.  These are my favorite clubs that I ever played by far.

All irons are steel shafts 0.5 inches longer, the driver is stiff graphite.  I didn't know they came with a lifetime warranty until I read these posts.

I am pleased with the grips and how the ball gets up in the air better then other irons I have hit.  This is because these are QL (Quick Launch).  I guess the club face is a rougher surface.  It sure can tear up cheap golf balls.

I read that, although Tour Edge does not pay players to use their equipment, there are many pro players on tour that have specific Tour Edge clubs in their bad.

Hybrids:  Bazooka JMAX Tour Hybrid Iron-Woods, 3 (21-Degree) and 4 (24-Degrees) [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

Irons:      Bazooka JMAX QL Irons, 5-PW, +1/2-inch [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

Wedge:   Bazooka JMAX 304 Stainless M812 56-Degree Sand Wedge [Precision Ultra Lite Steel Shaft]

I still need to buy a Tour Edge putter though.  I am lefty but I putt righty.  Usually it takes about 9 holes for new players to notice that something looks different when I putt.  Its kind of funny.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone own a set of tour exotics irons and how do they perform? I noticed some good deals on sets on ebay and rock bottom. Any info would be appreciated....thanks and happy Thanksgiving to all. Purple Drank

In the :ogio: Cart Bag :cleve: Launcher 9.5° Stiff :dunlop: 15° 3W Stiff :wilson_staff: D100 / 19 & 22° Hybrids Stiff :adams: CB3 Irons 4-GW Steel :adams: A7OS 54.5° SW :nike: 60/06 V Red LW :cobra: 35" Face Balanced Mallet Putter

• 7 months later...
Actually all but 2 clubs in my bag are Tour Edge... I have Exotics XCG-3 Driver and 4-wood... Forged V-Blade irons And DG4 rusty wedges... They are the best damn clubs I have ever played... My one gripe with them is what they charge for repairs... Dick's Sporting Goods is cheaper on that but other than that... They are great

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From 2002 to 2009, I played Pro Tour Bazooka Beta-Ti fairway woods. Had 14* 3W and 19* 5W. Low-profile heads which got the ball up well. Mine came with Ultralight Stiff shafts made by Grafalloy. ...

Above was a post I made when this thread got started.

Well, Tour Edge is back in my bag. For two years now, I have had the TE Exotics XRail 4W and 7W. The little extra loft makes all the difference in the world. XRails are not as long as some FWs, but are reliable and easy to hit.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I still have my TE 7 wood in my bag, I use it as a 4 iron, wedge, driver. It plays great from long rough, water, sand, fairways. got my first eagle with it, almost had a hole in one with it, ( ball rolled up out of the hole), got my 2nd eagle with it. this little 7 has put me close to the pin many times. I believe when Tour Edge designed this club they where thinking utility.

• 8 months later...
I still have my TE 7 wood in my bag, I use it as a 4 iron, wedge, driver. It plays great from long rough, water, sand, fairways. got my first eagle with it, almost had a hole in one with it, ( ball rolled up out of the hole), got my 2nd eagle with it. this little 7 has put me close to the pin many times. I believe when Tour Edge designed this club they where thinking utility.

Update: All fourteen clubs in my bag are Tour Edge, 13 Exotics, and 1 Bazooka (my putter I paid the price of a round 1 toss-up on Double Dare for)

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Note: This thread is 3290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!