IGNORED

Augusta Week

RC
Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Love it......its special!!

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

just love it completely, and im from the UK where its obviously not as big as over there but still it is awesome

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I take off work Wednesday-Monday (just in case) every year to watch the Masters. I've seen every third and fourth round on CBS since 1977.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Love the Masters. The yearly recaps are great to watch as well.

Wed, April 7 -- ESPN -- 3-5 PM ET

I never understood why Golf Channel or somewhere didn't pick up early coverage each day. At least on the weekend.

S9-1 10.5 Driver
S9-1 3 Wood
FT Hybrid 18 degree
X-14 Pro Series 3-PW
54.10 and 60.4 wedges Whitehot XG #9 Putter

My favorite tournament. Its the one that got me hooked on golf when I was a kid. Just something about the beauty of the course.

In the bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 and 5 wood: Steelhead III
3-PW: i3 oversizegap wedge: slingshotSW: i3 bladePutter: Dual Force Rossie IIBall: tour i

The Open Championship has always been my favorite, but I finally got to play Augusta a couple times last year so I am really looking forward to the Masters this year. It is always fun to see the pros play a course you have played yourself. Even though I understand that with the exception of hole #12 they are playing a very different course than I played from the members tees.

Did you play the par three? It is an absolute jewel and almost as inspiring as the National. And you are right about the yardage differences -- huge. The original design had holes like number 7 set up for short irons, and now a lot of the guys are hitting mid irons into it. I liked the 97-98 changes but these last Tiger proofing changes seem pretty harsh for the greens. Still, somehow those guys are shooting several shots under par -- hard to believe that last year three guys played 12 under through 72 holes. Almost beyond comprehension. Since you have played there, would you not agree that most single digit handicappers could toss their ball onto every green in regulation and likely still be way over par for 72 holes?

RC

Freddie is going to destroy Augusta this year.

Driver - Taylor Made 09 Burner.
3 Wood - Callaway Diablo.
Hybrid Irons - Adams A30S
Wedges - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled. 56*, 60* Taylormade Rac.
Putter - Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1.

He put a good start on it today... 66. He is swinging as well as we have ever seen him -- wow.

RC

Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!