IGNORED

Headcovers for your driver..what kind do you use?

Woters
Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got a golpher on my driver

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a set from

I just ordered these for my driver, 3 wood, and hybrids. Thanks for the link.

I lost both my hybrid covers and my Callaway headcovers are getting holes. From what I can tell these will work perfectly and I like how there's no brand name on them. I do have a Florida Gators driver cover I use from time to time, just depends on my mood I guess.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

I just ordered these for my driver, 3 wood, and hybrids. Thanks for the link.

Those are great - it's hard to tell whether there are 16 or 17 clubs in the bag.

Very stealthy indeed!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I ordered a couple days ago a Schnauzer headcover for my Driver. In honor to my Schnauzer dogs that are no longer with me.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

I have a headcover for my driver that is in the shape of a Dice. I picked it up when i was in Vegas a few years ago and i tell the story every time somebody asks that it was the headcover and a fiance that was the only thing i came home with from Vegas that time. Actually its a reminder of that great trip we had out there, where i proposed to my now wife, playe some golf, and won some cash. Def the best trip to Vegas i have ever had. And it signifies my gambling (addiction) so it entices some wagers on the course.

Just a standard, boring black one, circa 2000.

Gets the job done, though.

DoctorK

Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears.
~~Bobby Jones~~

I keep them pretty simple since I take them off upon arriving at the course, then cover them all with the bag cover upon leaving. I trailer my cart so allowing something to blow off or hang partially off of the head of the club while on the road/higway is not acceptable to me. We have some Crimson Tide covers. My wife like a few little theme covers like the USM Eagle, or Alabama Elephant. We don't get too serious.

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

I use the stock foe the "woods" but use putter covers for my Hybrids to reduce the clutter.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Got a skunk as a head cover a few years back as a christmas gift from my buddy. He said my game stinks and hence the head cover.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!