IGNORED

2010 College Football talk!

natp0wers
Note: This thread is 4714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm watching NC State and Cincinnati stink it up - eight fumbles in the first half - right now. Does that answer your question?

I was training tonight from 8:00 - 10:00 so I missed most of it. Didn't look good from what I saw.

But yeah, I watch every game I can. Drives my wife nuts. She only watches OSU with me. :)

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching NC State and Cincinnati stink it up - eight fumbles in the first half - right now. Does that answer your question?

I watched some of the first half. Unfortunately foe Cincy, they will never get back to where Kelly took them.

I have season tickets to Clemson, so I'm in Death Valley on most Saturdays. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to Auburn for the game this weekend.

What's in my standbag:

Driver: Burner Superfast 9.5

Hybrids: Raylor

Irons:: JPX 800 4-GW

Wedges: SV Wedges 56/58/60

Putter: Monza Spyder

I also think ESPN is full of a bunch of hacks and if I EVER meet Mark May I swear I'll punch him in the face. He spews stupidty that can literally lower a persons I.Q.

Cowherd and SVP are the only ones I listen to and as long as they keep me on the winning side of my bets, I'll listen to them every week.

Enough of the ESPN talk...what do you guys think of Iowa? They seem to be looking pretty good. What are your top games for the weekend?

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cowherd and SVP are the only ones I listen to and as long as they keep me on the winning side of my bets, I'll listen to them every week.

Iowa is solid and being from the Big Ten(ish) I love to see them doing well and hope they comtinue the trend. I'd like to see PSU, UM (blech), and Wisconsin get back to having consistently good seasons as well and am excited about Nebraskas recent joining.

Big Games this weekend? - Lane Dragons at Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles....ok, maybe not. - Arkansas and Georgia pits 2 classic teams. - ECU should take Va Tech. - TN and FL, hopefully with TN exposing FL for what they really are. - NEB and Washington. I'll be watching to see if NEB can make our conference look good in the upcoming years. Locker is no joke. Wish he had a better supporting cast. - AF and OK. After Air Forces performance last week they'll be riding high. OK may underestimate them. I hope for a good game, but let's be real, it'll probably be a blowout. - ND at Mich State. If ND loses it confirms my suspicions that they aren't a great team and just made Robinson look way more fantastic than he is. - Texas vs. Texas Tech. In state rivalry. 'Nuff said. No real big time games this weekend IMO, but I'll still be watching. :)

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

Iowa is solid and being from the Big Ten(ish) I love to see them doing well and hope they comtinue the trend. I'd like to see PSU, UM (blech), and Wisconsin get back to having consistently good seasons as well and am excited about Nebraskas recent joining.

I am obviously pulling for TN, so I'll be watching that one. I heard Phil Steele Predict ND winning 9 games and I just can't see that happening. This weekend is a key game for them IMO. But I agree....no real "big" games this weekend.

Bryan A

I was training tonight from 8:00 - 10:00 so I missed most of it. Didn't look good from what I saw.

It was like watching a couple drunks fight over a basket of peanuts.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

It was like watching a couple drunks fight over a basket of peanuts.

Well there just aren't any winners there. Just a couple of pee'd pants and nuts all over the floor.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

Cowherd & SVP aren't your typical ESPN guys. They are definitely the exception....not the rule.

What's in my standbag:

Driver: Burner Superfast 9.5

Hybrids: Raylor

Irons:: JPX 800 4-GW

Wedges: SV Wedges 56/58/60

Putter: Monza Spyder

Cowherd & SVP aren't your typical ESPN guys. They are definitely the exception....not the rule.

That's the guys I refer to when I say ESPN because I listen to their radio programs almost every day.

Many people have Iowa #3 in the nation.

Bryan A

That's the guys I refer to when I say ESPN because I listen to their radio programs almost every day.

I don't know. They're tough, but I'm unsure as to how tough and as to how long they can maintain. I know they hate us for spoiling a couple seasons for them and want revenge. That's why I'm worried about playing in their house at night. Same with Wisconis. At least PSU has a young QB and they're coming to The Shoe this year. Since we beat Miami, if we can get past Iowa and Wisky I think we'll see Bama in the end.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

I must say, I'm growing quite fond of the (now) five headed monster that the Alabama backfield has become. I know it was Duke, but other than Lacy's fumble, it was like a well oiled machine. Mark Ingram was an absolute beast.

Mark Dantonio has giant brass balls. If you watched the Notre Dame v. Michigan State game, you know what I'm talking about.

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Mark Dantonio has giant brass balls. If you watched the Notre Dame v. Michigan State game, you know what I'm talking about.

Unfortunately for Dantonio, his heart isn't made from quite the same stuff as his testicles.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Unfortunately for Dantonio, his heart isn't made from quite the same stuff as his testicles.

I saw that this morning. Wow.

Well, for the guys that had Iowa #3, I wonder what they will say now.

Michigan 3-0! Pretty good start!

Bryan A

I must say, I'm growing quite fond of the (now) five headed monster that the Alabama backfield has become. I know it was Duke, but other than Lacy's fumble, it was like a well oiled machine. Mark Ingram was an absolute beast.

Ingram is a beast and if healthy will do as well against other teams. Here's to hoping if we get to the NCG we can contain him. :)

I miss Dantonio. Wish he'd come back to OSU.

wait...what'd I miss?

Michigan 3-0! Pretty good start!

Play someone. :)

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

Play someone. :)

I don't care who they have played. I am just glad they are winning.

Bryan A

wait...what'd I miss?

Dantonio had a mild heart attack immediately after the Notre Dame-MSU game Saturday night. He'll be okay in the long run, but it'll keep him off the sidelines for a few games.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I don't care who they have played. I am just glad they are winning.

Remember last season? Play someone. ;)
Dantonio had a mild heart attack immediately after the Notre Dame-MSU game Saturday night. He'll be okay in the long run, but it'll keep him off the sidelines for a few games.

Wow. Didn't see that. Had a hectic weekend. That sucks.

I'd still take him for us over Heacock. :)

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

Note: This thread is 4714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!