IGNORED

Being a Guy, I...

Travtex
Note: This thread is 5052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, dude, let's stop with the suspense!!!!!!!!! So how was the shot? Clean contact? Come on man we need DETAILS!!!

Obviously, I skulled it. (*badumching*)

Currently in my bag:  Under Revision

Very true. Dogs are so needy. My cat hasnt even acknowledged my existance in weeks. Its awesome.

speak for yourself. i've got three cats, constantly vying for my attention. mostly because they want me to do things for them. more food, water, let them out on the balcony to play in my herb garden and scoop all the dirt out of my gf's tomato plants. they've got lots of personality. one of my cats is fully convinced that she can talk in a manner that i understand exactly what she's saying. it's quite annoying sometimes, but it's still pretty cute all the same.

Thanks for a good laugh. Glad the puddy tat is OK. I have a German Shorthaired Pointer that loves to retrieve golf balls, although he does not like to drop them. He barks like an idiot when I am getting ready to hit a shot which trains my head how to deal with distractions during the swing.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hah. Missed this somehow. Brightened up a dull day. Glad Neko is OK. Got two Birman/moggy crosses at home and I know how I'd feel if I accidentally whacked one of them in the head.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
Put a lacrosse ball through the drywall of a brand new renovated basement. I had a few chairs with a sleeping bag drawn across them so I could throw the ball into it. Didn't really think about what might happen if I were to miss. Mom wasn't too happy

VDub pride

Dog Lover Says: "Buddy, if you were actually a guy, you wouldn't have a cat to begin with."

HAHA Ladsy!

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Testosterone was what made me buy $2000 Italian mastiffs when I didn't have the room or the long-term desire to keep them. I just gave them up last weekend. They're on a 15 acre farm now having a great time. I'm both relieved and a little sad.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

• 2 weeks later...
(Meanwhile, I'm planning on working out at the local MMA gym tonight. 36 years old, a year off from training... what could go wrong?)

Some guy named Fedor asks you to spar with him?

Testosterone was what made me buy $2000 Italian mastiffs when I didn't have the room or the long-term desire to keep them. I just gave them up last weekend. They're on a 15 acre farm now having a great time. I'm both relieved and a little sad.

"a little sad"... if I were out $2000.00 I be more than a little sad.

"a little sad"... if I were out $2000.00 I be more than a little sad.

It was several years ago so I don't miss the money. Sure I would like to have it back, I definitely learned a lesson.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

My daughter convinced me to take her cat for a short while......7 years ago. Keeps my yellow lab occupied (sometimes) and they both try to sit on me as soon as I plop down on the couch.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Note: This thread is 5052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!