IGNORED

Scotty Cameron Value

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is it just me, or does it seem like the value of Scotty Cameron putters are going down? I'm not talking retail price, because if anything that's going up... But on the private sale Used market side they seem to be declining. I'm seeing some extremely nice putters in "as new condition" being sold at half the price or less! Even some rare ones have been seen for sale at prices as low as $150! Sometimes the putter covers cost more than the putters themselves. Haha. I guess the economy around here really is struggling...

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

It's funny you posted this thread tonight. I just bought a pretty lightly used Scotty Cameron Detour off Ebay for $100 shipped.

In my Grom bag:
Driver: R7 Burner 10.5*
Woods: Big Bertha '04 (4/5,7)
Irons: a3OS (3H, 4H, 5H, 6-PW)
Wedges: SM (52*, 56*)Putter: Detour 2

lucky you am looking for a scotty for a pressie in uk & ebay.co.uk are still relatively expensive even in used condition, dont complain about paying less for premium products you lucky people!!

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

This is also being effected by supply and demand. There are a lot of Cameron putters in circulation these days.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

This is also being effected by supply and demand. There are a lot of Cameron putters in circulation these days.

Sooo true! The local shops that carry "used" stuff (Mostly Roger Dunn Golf shops) have too many to even deal with.

I bought a nice Newport Studio Select straight shaft, with blue dots about a month ago and I thought I got a steal! I won a driver at a tournament and traded it in, but they wouldn't give me full retail value (which was BS, it was still in the dang plastic!) Anyways, I said there's a putter I want, can you make me a deal? And the manager sold me an "as new condition" Scotty for $220 with original ugly headcover! I probably could have found it online cheaper... or could I...? It seemed like a rare putter to me. you just don't see too many straight shaft Scotty's "used" and definitely don't see them in any color other than red. Still Im seeing some sweet steals out there. Mint condition Circa 62's, Detour's, Studio Stainless putters, etc... Some as low as $100! It's a shame that the value is decreasing, but I always thought they were a bit over priced to begin with. In my opinion, Scotty should make less of them, and only make as many as are ordered by customers.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

• 2 weeks later...
i just sold my 2009 Newport 2 Mid slant for $280 cdn!! hahha!
I paid that for it last year!!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

2 reasons: the economy, and, as Cheif Broom said, he just keeps pumping the market full of them. It is making them easier to find and less valuable. As a matter of fact, last time I went to the golf store, there were 5 used Camerons in the bin.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!