IGNORED

World Cup

Golf Guru
Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you Americans like to explain this please??????????

I'm not American, but it was meant tongue in cheek... and I wouldn't take it too seriously... the New York Post is about as much a newpaper as the Daily Mail

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

I hate matches that end in draws.
It's a real anti-climax.

Can't wait until they get out of the group stages and they do a penalty shoot-out at the end.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Germany definitely looks like the best team so far. Italy, England, and France are all a little disappointing to me. Netherlands and Argentina were all right, they could improve a lot with the talents that they have. Looking forward to Brazil and Spain.

Germany definitely looks like the best team so far. Italy, England, and France are all a little disappointing to me. Netherlands and Argentina were all right, they could improve a lot with the talents that they have. Looking forward to Brazil and Spain.

I thought the netherlands played the best out of all the teams.

They played brilliantly. Denmark gave it their all and didn't give them anything. If Holland played Australia they'd have scored more than 4 goals.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

The thing about teams like England and Italy are that they start off slow. After a game or two, they start getting better and better. It's like a normal thing, and it's what is expected.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

The thing about teams like England and Italy are that they start off slow. After a game or two, they start getting better and better. It's like a normal thing, and it's what is expected.

That normally happens with italy but this time it's different.

It's the worst team they've had in a long time, doubt they'll get into the quarter finals. And england couldn't beat the U.S so they aren't going to do too well.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

what is going on with New Zealand?
They have all the possession but they aren't utilizing it.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

I think we got jibbed a bit with our group. But 3-4 of our best players weren't on the park so we didn't really have a chance against germany. We aren't as bad as we played against germany

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I think we got jibbed a bit with our group. But 3-4 of our best players weren't on the park so we didn't really have a chance against germany. We aren't as bad as we played against germany

average age of your back's was 34......

no wonder germany tore you to shreds. Cahill getting sent off really messed you up/

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

well, there's the first Ronaldo dive of the cup...I expect many more to come the closer he gets to that little white penalty box :P

:cobra: Fly-Z+ White
:callaway: XR 3 Wood
:adams: Idea Pro Black 21*
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid
:callaway: Apex 5, Apex Pro 6,7 Apex MB 8,9,P
:tmade: 50° Gap Wedge
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 54° 58°
:nike: Method 001 33"

New Zealand = dark horse.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

New Zealand = terrible.........

Slovakia were all over them, they didn't give them an inch Italy are going to hammer them Paraguay are going to hammer them

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

NZ = 78th in the world
Slovakia = 34th in the world
Score = 1-1

NZ's first World Cup point ever

Not really terrible. First World Cup since 1982. From a country that is all Rugby anyway....hey maybe you're sour about the recent All Blacks test with Ireland

Obviously Italy and Paraguay will hammer them. But amazing they even drew with Slovakia.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

and where do you buy the drugs your on?

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

NZ = 78th in the world

They got a poxy header in the 93rd minute.

Sovakia were the better team by a mile. And no need to bring rugby into this, that match never happened lol

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

After watching all of the Laker floppers in the NBA Finals, I'm getting kind of tired of watching it in Football/Soccer too. I guess I should pardon my American again....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!