IGNORED

Giga Golf anyone?

Note: This thread is 4687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm curious about these guys as well. All the posts I've read of guys using their equipement seem to like it. I'm curious why it's so cheap though? A single iron costs around $20. How can they sell these for this price without sacrificing quality? I realize brand recognition, marketing, and R&D; make up a lot of the brand name costs, but this big of a price difference seems too good to be true for quality equipment. But then again, I don't think I've read a post here of someone who didn't own them and like them.

Anyway, I was also thinking of ording a 7-iron just to check them out. For $27 including shipping it seems to be worth a shot.

Ping K15 12* | Ping K15 4h | Callaway Razr X HL Irons 5 - AW | Cleveland 54* and 58* wedges | Odyssey White Hot Tour Rossie | Bushnell Neo GPS | Nike M9 Cart Bag

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I was also thinking of ording a 7-iron just to check them out. For $27 including shipping it seems to be worth a shot.

Do it, you'll be pleasantly surprised, and if you don't like it send it back for a full refund after 30 days....

And it really is because they OEM's mark up their clubs. GigaGolf has no middle man, no endorsments, and no advertising. They rely on word of mouth and the quality of their equipment. If you go to their website read the About Us and Buyers Guide sections. They are actually pretty cool

I'm curious about these guys as well. All the posts I've read of guys using their equipement seem to like it. I'm curious why it's so cheap though? A single iron costs around $20. How can they sell these for this price without sacrificing quality? I realize brand recognition, marketing, and R&D; make up a lot of the brand name costs, but this big of a price difference seems too good to be true for quality equipment. But then again, I don't think I've read a post here of someone who didn't own them and like them.

You have it all wrong. The other guys are charging way too much.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Bought from them multiple times. Love 'em. Great quility clubs.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I bought a wedge from them, it is nice enough. Nothing to get excited about, but the quality has been good thus far and it looks nice.

I recently bought a set of Adams A3 irons with graphite shafts. I am looking at adding a 3W and some wedges. Gigagolf has peaked my interest and the prices look good. Can anyone tell me about Gigagolf drivers and wedges?

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

I recently bought a set of Adams A3 irons with graphite shafts. I am looking at adding a 3W and some wedges. Gigagolf has peaked my interest and the prices look good. Can anyone tell me about Gigagolf drivers and wedges?

never had a driver from them, have the wedge from them in my sig, the head is slightly smaller than what you normally see in big name wedges, if your gonna get a wedge from them id say get the pursuit forged wedge.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Does anybody know which irons the black Giga TRX Ion are similar too in other brands ?
http://www.gigagolf.com/index.jsp?af=irons

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

Does anybody know which irons the black Giga TRX Ion are similar too in other brands ?

http://golfclonereview.com/review/ti...-Control-Irons

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

No problem. I just ordered a 7 iron in the TRX MR version to try. Unfortunately they are having a manufacturing delay because of inventory. I should have it the first week of July

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°

No problem. I just ordered a 7 iron in the TRX MR version to try. Unfortunately they are having a manufacturing delay because of inventory. I should have it the first week of July

The new GigaGolf P3 driver sure does look nice. That's one of the better looking Drivers I;ve seen...

GigaGolf P3 Driver

The new GigaGolf P3 driver sure does look nice. That's one of the better looking Drivers I;ve seen...

I think the whole P3 line looks sharp. It's obvious they ripped off Ping's G15 but they look good.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I think the whole P3 line looks sharp. It's obvious they ripped off Ping's G15 but they look good.

3....2....1.... Pandoras Box!

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

3....2....1.... Pandoras Box!

I didn't say it as an insult. They're pretty open about letting bigger companies do the R&D.; I'm not calling them clones or fakes or anything. If I get some new wedges I might go the GG route, I am not anti Gigagolf. But no one can deny they took their design cues on this and the previous P2 lines from the Ping G series.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Yep. I'm not anti GG either, many say their products are great. Similar looking to what else is out there, but that's been beat to death in several other threads. :)

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

I didn't say it as an insult. They're pretty open about letting bigger companies do the R&D.; I'm not calling them clones or fakes or anything. If I get some new wedges I might go the GG route, I am not anti Gigagolf. But no one can deny they took their design cues on this and the previous P2 lines from the Ping G series.

From what I hear they are good clubs. And clearly they are clones.

From what I hear they are good clubs. And clearly they are clones.

I thought the term clone meant "knockoff", basically that they're trying to pass it off as a real Ping or Callaway or whatever. I dont' think GG does that.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°

Note: This thread is 4687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!