IGNORED

Giga Golf anyone?

Note: This thread is 4687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Topper

I really like my GigaGolf irons and have absolutely no complaints.  The only thing that I would suggest is that if you order a customized setup, I would stop by a club fitter and have it checked.  My irons were supposed to be +2 but I had two different fitters check them and found that the lies were somewhat inconsistent and some irons were actually a little flat. In the end, I had Golf Galaxy confirm that +2* was appropriate and adjust my lie angles accordingly.  Nevertheless, I would consider ordering irons from them again (although I have my eyes on Callaway RazrX irons).

Did you contact Giga about this?

Curious what they had to say and if they made any attempts to fix the matter.

Why spend money to have lies adjusted when Giga should have done it correctly and/or fixed the problem for free.

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Did you contact Giga about this?

Curious what they had to say and if they made any attempts to fix the matter.

Why spend money to have lies adjusted when Giga should have done it correctly and/or fixed the problem for free.

Yes I did.  They simply indicated that according to their records the lie was adjusted 2* up but they didn't really offer any additional support.  I was kind of surprised.

However, I'm not sure I would have sent the clubs back to be fixed anyway because you don't pay extra for lie angle or length adjustments with GigaGolf...at least that was the deal when I ordered.   On top of that, Golf Galaxy fixed my clubs with same-day-service for a reasonable cost plus verified that +2* was good by having me hit balls off a strike plate.

In the end, it wasn't a big deal cost-wise.  But I still recommend having lie angles checked when you receive them based on my experience.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane iMix 11.5*
Fairway: Cobra Baffler Rail F 3W & 7W
Irons:  Wilson Ci
Wedges:  Acer XB (52* & 56*)
Putter:  Cleveland Classic #10 with Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Note: This thread is 4687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!