IGNORED

Wanted: Sand Trap.com Decals?

Boyder
Note: This thread is 4253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There was a thread about this a few months ago: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/threads...+sand+trap+mug

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
That's this thread. lol

Probably because I merged them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not sure where this whole deal is currently standing but I just want to say I would love some of these products. If you were wondering if there was enough interest to warrant the work I believe the last 5 pages shows there is. Hopefully this comes to fruition as I know a few members on here who would love these as a stocking stuffer for the upcoming holiday.

Thanks for all of your work and I realize I am in no position to demand anything due to the fact that I've, well contributed nothing so far to the site except a few posts.

BOILER UP!!
BEAT IU
taylormade.gif -- > R9 9.5* Fujikura Motore F1 -- > R9 15* Fujikura Motore ][ callaway.gif -- > X-20 Steel 3-PW ][ cleveland.gif -- > CG-14 Black Pearl 60*
titleist.gif -- > Spin Milled 56* , 52* -- > Studio Select Newport 2- -- > Pro-V1 ][ BBGPSGOLF for GPS on my Blackberry
Home Course: http://whitneyfarmsgc.com/ Connecticut

• 1 year later...

I wasn't sure if I should dig out a thread from 2010 or make a new one?

I busted out the shovel.....

The Shoveler lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the equipment to make the vinyl decals, and have been toying around with the plotter today. I'm having one problem though, the sand in the decal is to small for this medium. The sand blasting out of the trap in the decal is to small and releases from the backing when hand weeding. I blew just the logo up to 12" x 12" inches and it was still pushing it, but the bigger one did come out fine. A 12" x 12" inch decal is a bit to big though, unless you really really love the sand trap lol. Here's what they look like. The smaller one is 12 inches across and has no sand particles in the logo.

The big one, was just for fun, and I wanted to see if the sand particles would stay down during the weeding process. The little ones I really like, but the fact that the sand particles are not there just ruins it for me. It's called The Sand Trap. I think it doesn't look right without the sand blasting out of the bunker. I would be willing to make a run of these for free, just not sure if I can bring myself to produce a product with some of the logo missing. What do you guys think, how does it look without the sand particles?

I know some of you would be more then willing to put the sticker in your car window without the sand, but I have to make sure it would be ok with iacas/Erik/E-Dog first. LOL. I personally think its a no go without the sand blasting out of the bunker, but I could be wrong.

If your confused to the type of decal it is. There is clear transfer tape over the top of the decal. The blue backing peals off and you apply it to any smooth flat surface. Most likely your car window or bumper. I didn't feel like going outside atm, so I applied it to my safe as an example.

Yes, No?........

Sincerely, Jim

• Administrator

Can Mike and I get one? Perhaps in reverse so we can stick it to the inside of the car window? And not too big?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

Can Mike and I get one? Perhaps in reverse so we can stick it to the inside of the car window? And not too big?

Sounds good to me. I shrunk them down to 6" inches across. Some of the details where getting a little small, like the ball and the dot in .com, but it should still work. You just need to pay attention when pealing the transfer tape off, that you don't leave the dot and ball down on the backing. I don't think they need to be in reverse. They should stick and last on the outside of the window, but I can make both. Its 5 year outdoor vinyl.

PM me a mailing address and I will send you a small pack of decals. If you love them, we can make more. Or any golf decal for that matter.

Sincerely, Jim

Bag tags and ball markers are available at:

http://www.cnceffects.com/index.php/golf-tags

or simply golftags.net.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Note: This thread is 4253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!