IGNORED

How to find the best local tour??

TN94z
Note: This thread is 5070 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in Western, TN and I am trying to find a good local tour to play on. I have not had any luck so far. What is the best way to find a good local tour? I found one last year and somehow all the paperwork I had got thrown away. I can't seem to find it now. I have had to take some time off since last year due to a foot injury and some financial issues. I am slowly getting back around to playing more and more and I want to hit some kind of structured play next season. I have google some things, but I was just wondering if there were any TN players in here with some suggestions. Thanks

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yeah, I am a member there but there aren't any tours listed. Just the state tournaments.

Bryan A

Golfnow.com has a tour, and check out PGATour.com. I believe they also have local tours.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Here's what you need:

http://www.dmoz.org/Sports/Golf/Orga...ns/Mini-Tours/

I should have sent you this earlier. Check out the eGolf Tour. Maybe a little bit big for you at this stage. But definitely one of the bigger tours in the US.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I work with the NGA Hooters Pro Golf Tour and we have several players from Tennessee (Philip Pettitt-Murfreesboro, Brent Long-Carthage, Scott Tashie-Memphis, Ian Rochester-Cordova, Grant Leaver-Centerville, Jonathan Hodge-Strawberry Plains, Brenton Flynn-Nashville, Chris Erwin-Brentwood, & Chris Barron-Joelton). We are holding a Q School Prep Series this year that should be very beneficial to players looking to prepare for Q School.

I work with the NGA Hooters Pro Golf Tour and we have several players from Tennessee (Philip Pettitt-Murfreesboro, Brent Long-Carthage, Scott Tashie-Memphis, Ian Rochester-Cordova, Grant Leaver-Centerville, Jonathan Hodge-Strawberry Plains, Brenton Flynn-Nashville, Chris Erwin-Brentwood, & Chris Barron-Joelton). We are holding a Q School Prep Series this year that should be very beneficial to players looking to prepare for Q School.

Thanks. I have a guy that I play with from time to time that used to play on the Hooters tour but he is a business man now. He still hits the local scrambles and tears them to pieces. I might look into something like that if I feel that I have gotten to that level. I am nowhere near that level as of now....I know this by watching this guy play!!

Bryan A

Note: This thread is 5070 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!