IGNORED

Women lie about one thing...

Shanks A Million
Note: This thread is 5021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah, it's women trouble, well, not really. It's more like, I just want to talk about this for a minute. How many times do you hear this line:

"I don't care what a man looks like, as long as he's smart and funny, blah blah blah..."

Bull. Women are more shallow than men I say. I was 290 lbs a while ago, and I couldn't find a woman to save my life. I started working out and running, and dropped a ton of weight, and suddenly every woman on the planet seems interested in me, and now, I'm torn between two of them.

Seriously, have you met any overweight women who can't get a date? I knew a girl that was 300 lbs (who was in love with me, btw, but she was too messed up even for me), and we ended up as friends. She had more men all on her than white on rice. It was simply amazing, good looking guys too! She rejected this one guy I remember, tall, built really good, totally nice guy too.

If you're ugly, they find something, like, "there's no spark," or, "I'm just getting out of a relationship." Look, just tell me it's my weight for the love of god, don't lie to me! That's worse than at least being able to feel as if she's a shallow person. Do you guys think women are more vain than men on the issue of looks? I mean, don't get me wrong, there are tons of men who are terrible about it, but damn, women seem to just lie and justify everything about you.

Now, how the hell do I decide which of these two women to keep?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, how the hell do I decide which of these two women to keep?

Simply ask each one of them that question and changes are that you won't have to decide. They'll both be gone.

But if one stays, you'll know she really has a thing for you.... Or, I guess you could use clubhousehero's advice.

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

Whichever one has the bigger tits.

Thanks man, now I have to clean up the coffee I just spit all over my computer!!

Whichever one has the bigger tits.

Is there any other way to find a good one? lol

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

TTIWWP.

Which one is lower maintenance?

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

TTIWWP.

You mean they actually make low maintenance women these days?

In my bag:
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

I'd say women and men are probably about the same when it comes to superficiality. I think the OP makes a valid point in that women in general don't like being labled superficial when it comes to looks, but indeed they are. Every guy who has pined away for some chick only to be thought of as a "friend" (read: no sex) knows this to be true. Wait till they start shooting you down because you aren't good enough in bed. If you think the trash talk guys do is bad hang around with a bunch of women. Women who tell each other everything. Everything.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

There is one thing that will help you attract hot women even if you're not a great looking guy..............money

You mean they actually make low maintenance women these days?

Note I said lowER. :)

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Seriously, have you met any overweight women who can't get a date?

Yes many. I don't know how you can let yourself go like that.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

[QUOTE=Shanks A Million;479519

Bull. Women are more shallow than men I say. [/QUOTE]

I don't buy it. You see a whole lot more guys with better looking chicks than the other way around. Most woman just want a guy with his stuff together, and isn't a complete ass. And there's not a whole lot of guys around that have that combination. I've talked to a bunch of girls about this. The hollywood romantic notion of meeting Mr. Right leaves after college, because the selection goes way down.

As far as which of the two woman to keep, just think it through logically. From what I've seen of you around here, you seem like a smart guy. Think about what are you looking for in a relationship, just getting some or love or something long term, and figure out whether or not the priorities of these women align with yours.

Flip a coin. Before it lands you'll probably be hoping it lands a certain way - go with that one.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Think about what are you looking for in a relationship, just getting some or love or something long term, and figure out whether or not the priorities of these women align with yours.

Good advice.

Spend ample time with both. Don't commit! Don't settle for the best of only those two. There are lots out there and if you "settle" for one, you'll likely make a mistake that will cost you in the future. Guard your heart. Don't allow yourself to "fall in love". Know one thing about "falling in love".... You fall in holes and you fall out of trees! You don't "fall in love". Love is something you "choose" to do. That is why so many marriages fail. The couple thought they "fell in love" and then "fell out of love" when someone else came along that posed as the "greener grass" merely fell in and out of "infatuation" with each other. It doesn't matter what the other person is like, looks, color, etc., you can love them from now on as long as you "choose" to love them. You look like you're still young, Shanks. Just don't do like some older people and grab the first thing that comes along because you think you'll have to spend your golden years all alone. Take it one day at a time and when you come across the one that is right for you, then you'll know it and you'll be willing to do what it takes to keep them, and vise versa. Disclaimer: This advice might be worth only as much as you paid for it. On edit: Also try to align yourself with someone that has the same principles as far as money management, religion, political views, etc. This will cut down on the amount of arguments you have in the future.

In my bag:

Good advice.

I totally agree with all of this. Woman are the emotional ones. You have to be rational. Love has it's purpose, but before all things, be rational and think everything through.

I totally agree with all of this. Woman are the emotional ones. You have to be rational. Love has it's purpose, but before all things, be rational and think everything through.

Ha!

The first time I ever set eyes on my wife I knew she was a woman I wanted to be around. It wasn't love at first sight, but I knew right away she was a woman I wanted to pursue. After we got to know each other I knew she was a woman I wanted to be with (in pretty much every sense of the word). So to put this in relation to the OP's situation I'd say if you have to think twice about either of these women it's nothing serious. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing women you aren't serious about, but you need to be honest with them and yourself that you're keeping your options open.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Why settle for one? Tick a threesome off your bucket list.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

What you talking about? You keep both...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!