IGNORED

750 million!!!!!

Black Hulk
Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger deserves the fall he took, and Elin has right to half of his fortune and much more for each kid. Tiger basically blew a clear and decisive decision that he is the best golfer to ever live, by doing what he did. Now he cannot perform like he used to, and other stars have risen to make a comeback harder for him. EX. Rose. Nether Tiger or Elin will ever have to worry about money for the rest of their lives so the number really doesn't matter.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to me as though he's acknowledging the perception of what he did and isn't getting caught up in semantics.

It sounds to everybody else that he is admitting what he is, a cheater.

In your view, sure.

He admitted he is a cheater. Their is no other view.

In your judgment.

Any woman who knowingly has sex with a married man is a skank.

Absolutely. I've seen it happen to men without Tiger's fame and fortune; I see no reason to rule it out in this case.

She was living the good life with all the money she could handle all ready. I seriously doubt she was just looking for a "payday".

She was living the good life with all the money she could handle all ready. I seriously doubt she was just looking for a "payday".

I dont know, i think its different when you have 100 mil in your bank account and its yours, or if you "live off the money your husband makes"? I doubt Tiger handed her his checkbook and told her to go nuts - esp. when you read previous stories about him (that thing about not tipping...).

But then again, i´m not married and dont have to deal with that stuff, so i might be off here.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

I dont know, i think its different when you have 100 mil in your bank account and its yours, or if you "live off the money your husband makes"? I doubt Tiger handed her his checkbook and told her to go nuts - esp. when you read previous stories about him (that thing about not tipping...).

He probably didn't give her a blank check to buy a fleet of Veryons or a fighter jet, but I am sure she had anything and everything she could want/need.

And where do you think that 100 million came from? She didn't exactly earn it.

1. We don't know he cheated. We know he slept with other women. You and I don't know what type of marriage he and Elin had. It could have been an open marriage. Or perhaps she could have cheated on him, too, and perhaps he is keeping silent about it for the sake of his children. Maybe Elin unilaterally ended the monogamy, and Tiger followed with what is natural (and, quite frankly, right in that situation).

I've pretty much stayed out of the conversation but this is the biggest load of BS I've read anywhere in a long time man. Seriously, wow.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

1. We don't know he cheated. We know he slept with other women. You and I don't know what type of marriage he and Elin had. It could have been an open marriage. Or perhaps she could have cheated on him, too, and perhaps he is keeping silent about it for the sake of his children. Maybe Elin unilaterally ended the monogamy, and Tiger followed with what is natural (and, quite frankly, right in that situation).

You Sir are a MORON, do you actually believe the BS that you are typing?

Thats whats wrong with people today, they are always looking for an excuse for their actions, and don't want to take responsibility.

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid
Titleist 714 AP2's   3-GW

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 
Scotty Cameron California Del Mar  Pro V1

GO GATORS!!!!

Tiger deserves the fall he took, and

That is a load of crap. She does not deserve 1/2 of his fortune. This is an archaic law that has been left over from the days when women could not work. In those days, because women could not work, they were entitled to 1/2 the asset and alimony in order to protect women in divorce. The law has not caught up to the modern times where women can earn a living on their own. It is just to split the assets gained while married by 1/2, but anything Tiger made before marriage should not be part of the settlement. Someday the law will finally catch up to the reality of modern society.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That is a load of crap. She does not deserve 1/2 of his fortune. This is an archaic law that has been left over from the days when women could not work. In those days, because women could not work, they were entitled to 1/2 the asset and alimony in order to protect women in divorce. The law has not caught up to the modern times where women can earn a living on their own. It is just to split the assets gained while married by 1/2, but anything Tiger made before marriage should not be part of the settlement. Someday the law will finally catch up to the reality of modern society.

Sounds like alot of middle aged old men on this forum have been burned by past wives.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Sounds like alot of middle aged old men on this forum have been burned by past wives.

Nope. I am happily married. But the law is just too archaic. And when I see a stupid statement like that, I chime in.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!