IGNORED

Gulf oil gusher

Cussin hacker
Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Obama didn't start the war, Al Queda did.

Which war is that again? The one versus the USSR when they were funded in part by the US government?

Who cares who started what - figure out what to do from here on out or we're all F'd.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

No, the gusher is however "more proof" how Cheney and Bush(and the people who voted them in twice) set us up for failure. The govt is doing its best to fix a problem the current administration had nothing to do with.

I don't feel sorry for the folks on the gulf coast, they took the money all these years knowing the risks, failed to vote honest people in office, ignored the warnings from environmental groups, admired one another for being lazy opportunists. Now that all heck has broken loose, they are first to blame someone else. It's their fault, frankly, I get sick of seeing the whiners on tv.
The handling of the gulf oil spill is just more proof that our Gov't couldn't grab it's own ass with both hands.

No, the gusher is however "more proof" how Cheney and Bush(and the people who voted them in twice) set us up for failure. The govt is doing its best to fix a problem the current administration had nothing to do with.

How accurate is your location field? Hang on.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

That's about as far from Obama's fault as anything can be.

That's just silly. Those stations are franchised and owned by locals in your community. The only people you're really hurting are your neighbors.
my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
That's just silly. Those stations are franchised and owned by locals in your community. The only people you're really hurting are your neighbors.

Just to play devil's advocate - couldn't those locally owned stations jump to another franchise? Everything we do helps or hurts someone "locally." Yet we shop at Wal-Mart or not. We support the local arts or not. Etc. In the end, for some, this is about business and the expression of moral outrage - not about something personal.

Again, just playing devil's advocate.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I said if McCain were elected I'd probably be saying "I was wrong"

hard facts: 2009 tax cuts were ecause of Bush's tax cuts not yet expiring. Housing market crash due to Greenspan
and Clinton NINJA loans. Starting an argument with "well bush did [blank] is a bad start. I'm sure there are others there. Republicans dropped the ball - I've said that. I'm not stupid enough to pretend they didn't do a bunch of dumb crap - that's the difference between us. I went point by point with you and you just said "so you're saying anything dems do is wrong?" I never said that. That's silly. I would like to see how many vacation days Bush took during the year starting with 9/11 though. I did say his vacations were ridiculous - I won't pretend he didn't do some things wrong, but I also won't blame someone else to make him look better - like libs do with
Obama. Please go reread my post, where I went point for point. I
mean I answered every point with facts..... I just wish you understood me rather than trying to generalize me. We can go back and forth on republicans too if you want. Making excuses rather than holding them accountable does nothing.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

Just to play devil's advocate - couldn't those locally owned stations jump to another franchise? Everything we do helps or hurts someone "locally." Yet we shop at Wal-Mart or not. We support the local arts or not. Etc. In the end, for some, this is about business and the expression of moral outrage - not about something personal.

Not many people have pointed that out. What is it they say, to save the world, you gotta push a few old ladies down the stairs? (I'm paraphrasing, I'm

sure of that). Boycotts are more about moral stands than attempting to actually hurt someone's business more often than not.
hard facts: 2009 tax cuts were ecause of Bush's tax cuts not yet expiring. Housing market crash due to Greenspan

Where's the hard facts? What you're giving me is speculation. Where's the numbers, where's the source? I'm afraid I don't accept "well, it's because" as a valid argument.

Isn't it about time everybody stops blaming G.W. for the world's problems?

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Isn't it about time everybody stops blaming G.W. for the world's problems?

Well, lets be honest, how many of them were caused by him? The answer is a lot. Take one step outside the United States and George W. Bush is almost universally hated with a passion. His reputation is one step above Hitler. Even inside of the U.S., even among Republicans, he's not a popular guy. That should at least give you a hint as to how well the guy is hated. Take a guy like Reagan, who was widely despised around the world, and then measure his popularity in the U.S., and it's quite high.

Just keep this in mind, Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are well liked within their respective countries.

• Administrator
His reputation is one step above Hitler.

Seriously? You went there? Fer crissakes. Conversation done, and people will know why. And no, I couldn't care less about politics and am not claiming to have won a thing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!