IGNORED

Big Break Babes?

allin
Note: This thread is 6442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does it seem as if the gc is putting more emphasis on looks than golfing talent in their big break choices? It seems like golf is lost and it is becoming more and more like survivor,

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

• Administrator
Does it seem as if the gc is putting more emphasis on looks than golfing talent in their big break choices? It seems like golf is lost and it is becoming more and more like survivor,

When have they ever had golfers worthy of the big breaks they were playing for?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

...in order to offer up an answer you will need to post pics...

an English Amateur Champ not good enough for you?

infact i think that one year there were a couple of very good players. tommy gainey, regardless of what u think of his form has become a consistent winner on the mini tours (and against players like Tim Simpson) infact hes the leading money winner on the Tarheel Tour this year. Go two gloves!

bridgestone j33r 460 V2 75 Stiff
HiBore Fairway 15 V2 75 Stiff
hybrid HiBore19 S300
bridgestone j33b 3-PW S300
Vokey 52 GP Vokey 58 LWyes sophia Putter 33Titleist v1x - bridgestone B330Home Course: Bethpage

Oh yes, Tommy Two Gloves!

The show is fun to watch because the golfers are regular people like you and I. That's what makes it so interesting.

I do agree that looks do play a pretty big part. Danielle Aimee brought ratings fo sho, but I'm not sure if it was her looks, fake boobs, or drama. It might have been a little of all three actually.

I'm interested to see how things play out this season. I don't care for Donald Trump, but his course is phenomenal! That's enough to make me watch a few episodes at least.

The ratings will probably be pretty decent too with The Donald being in the mix.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yeah deff.

say what you want about the Donald, but his desire to make some serious contributions to the world of golf (by means of building some stellar courses)is pretty commendable.

and remember, no matter how bad your hair piece, you can still be a member at Winged Foot lol

BTW: Here are some of Tommys recent scores. While I really dont think his form would stand up under the constant pressure of PGA level events, he certainly can "go low":

Patriots Point Open 69-68-70--207 1 $11,000.00
Bermuda Run Open 70-68-69--207 4 $3,400.00
Sapona Classic 64-68-69--201 2 $7,000.00
River Run Classic 68-65-63--196 1 $12,000.00
Charlotte National Open 74-69--143 CUT $0.00
Southern Open 68-66-71--205 T4 $3,583.33
Salisbury Classic 62-70-68--200 T3 $3,950.00

bridgestone j33r 460 V2 75 Stiff
HiBore Fairway 15 V2 75 Stiff
hybrid HiBore19 S300
bridgestone j33b 3-PW S300
Vokey 52 GP Vokey 58 LWyes sophia Putter 33Titleist v1x - bridgestone B330Home Course: Bethpage

I would argue only the first season. While I thought Rick Smith was a cheeseball, that Treetops course was smokin. Plus I really liked the Justin guy who eventually won... I was actually rooting for him.

In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

I think it is a nice trend to see the more "athletic" looking women myself. Looks obviously don't make a good golfer, and I don't think that you have to be a great athlete to be a great golfer, there are certainly lots of men and women who are great golfers but are not good athletes at all...

It is nice to watch someone who is in better shape pysically (imho) and I think it sets a better example for the younger players...

I will be cheering for Annie Mallory, her home town is less than an hour from where I live...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

It might be sad to say, but good looking girls do wonders for the sports they play. Look at how popular the LPGA is now with the additions of Michelle Wie, Paula Creamer, and Natalie Gulbis just to name a few.

The same thing happened with Tennis. Anna Kournikova (sp?) was a very average tennis player by professional standards. but people would rather watch her warm up than watch whoever was winning the tournament that weekend.

I for one am happy that there are some good looking girls, in hot outfits strutting the courses these days. Its even better when they are great players as well!
In The Bag

Sumo 13* w/aldila NVS stiff
BB 2004 3wood
Boxer 3,4&5 Hybrids A3 6-Pw CG11 52* & 56* 2 Ball Srt 33"Ball Nxt Extreme

Note: This thread is 6442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!