IGNORED

Mizuno Irons, wow

Note: This thread is 5021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have always loved the 3 iron and I am glad that I have a set that provides me with one. For some reason I can hit it better than my 3 wood so I usually use it off the tee during a round about 3-5 times. I was hitting it very well today at the range, key is just staying down and keeping good rhythm and tempo which I did very well today.

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

yea most of the guys on tour still carry a 3 iron. I tend to hit the 3 iron hybrids too far. I will probably get a strong 3 iron hybrid instead of a 5 wood though. I too have a problem hitting my 3 wood off the deck. Thats the only club shot I struggle with, ive started to just choke down alot and try to treat it like a 5 wood and that seems to help. it just sucks when Im on par 5's and I try to hit my second shot with my 3 wood and my shot goes skimming across the ground.

Doesn't anyone want to plug the MP-33? Best looking blade ever made, in my opinion.

ive never hit the mp33. Ive seen them before though. I guess theres always the discussion of which are better, the mp-33 or mp32 which I have read and leads no where. the mp-33's dont have the muscle cut and are strickly a blade so its hard to compare the two.

Doesn't anyone want to plug the MP-33? Best looking blade ever made, in my opinion.

I think the MP-33 is a tad overrated, but that may be because I've never seen a set in real life - just web photos that never do an iron justice. Having a PING related epiphany right now, but I digress.
ive never hit the mp33. Ive seen them before though. I guess theres always the discussion of which are better, the mp-33 or mp32 which I have read and leads no where. the mp-33's dont have the muscle cut so its hard to compare the two and are strickly a blade so its hard to compare the two.

Where'd you read/hear that discussion?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I think the MP-33 is a tad overrated

Actually it is the same with the MP-32, many golfers saying to play these "blades" are actually playing a blade-a-like cavity back, with about 25% extra weight in the sole to help getting the ball up. Of all Mizuno's these are probably the most game improvement "blades" ..... MP-33 is much more like a blade or Muscle Back.... TTFN.

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

oh I typed in favorite mizuno iron or something like that and came across a huge thread on a golf forum, cant remember the name of it, but its a popular one. Mind you the discussion started like in 2007. It was just like mp-32 is better, the next post mp-33 FTW, the next post "nothing can compare to the mp-32", next post "i think the mp-67", next post "Ive always liked the mp-32, next post " gotta give love for the mp-33". haha you get my point.

oh I typed in favorite mizuno iron or something like that and came across a huge thread on a golf forum, cant remember the name of it, but its a popular one. Mind you the discussion started like in 2007. It was just like mp-32 is better, the next post mp-33 FTW, the next post "nothing can compare to the mp-32", next post "i think the mp-67", next post "Ive always liked the mp-32, next post " gotta give love for the mp-33". haha you get my point. It seems like with the mp67, they tried to combine two of the most favorite mp irons, the mp-32 and the mp33

Bummer - I thought there was an insightful Mizuno forum somewhere I was missing out on. Maybe this is it.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

The tire market is an exponentially greater than the golf market here in the U.S. They are a tire manufacturer first and foremost.

I believe they are very strong in the asian golf market.

Note: This thread is 5021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!